www.aircanada.com Employment Portal Apply Online for Air Canada Careers | Latest Air Canada Vancouver Airport-Cargo Trainer Level 1 – YVR Jobs Notification | Remote jobs at Air Canada Vancouver | Air Canada Airport Cargo Trainer Jobs Hiring Now Near Me | Air Canada Airport Cargo Trainer Salary in Canada | Air Canada Jobs Work From Home Canada | Air Canada Vancouver Careers and Employment Opportunity | Airport-Cargo Trainer Level 1 – YVR Jobs in Vancouver | Air Canada British Columbia Jobs | Canada Government Jobs | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | Air Canada Vancouver Highest Paying Jobs | Air Canada Work From Home Jobs Vancouver.
Air Canada Airport Cargo Trainer Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in Air Canada. Submit your Job Application Form at the Air Canada Vancouver Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs read this article.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this Air Canada Vancouver. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of Air Canada Airport Cargo Trainer Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the Air Canada Vancouver Jobs vacancies requirement.
Air Canada Airport Cargo Trainer Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online Air Canada Careers and Employment Opportunity Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia
Latest Air Air Canada Airport Cargo Trainer Jobs Career Opportunities: – Air Canada is now recruiting for Airport-Cargo Trainer Level 1 – YVR jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job. Air Canada Vancouver is a reputed job location in Canada. The Air Canada Airport Cargo Trainer Jobs Salary for $29.08 per hour. Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official Air Canada Vancouver Careers Website Link.
☀ Join Telegram for Instant Daily Job News ☀
This Air Canada Airport Cargo Trainer Jobs Recruitment details like job description educational background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
Air Canada Airport Cargo Trainer Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Organization Name||Air Canada|
|Name of the Position||Airport-Cargo Trainer Level 1 – YVR|
|Job Req ID||29922|
|Job Location||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Job Time||Full-Time/ Part-Time|
|Salary||$29.08 per hour|
|Last Date||Oct 27, 2022|
Air Canada Airport Cargo Trainer Jobs – Jobs Description
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada (Onsite)
Salary: $29.08 per hour
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
- Do you want to seize an opportunity to let your coaching and facilitation skills shine through?
- Do you want to share your passion and make a difference in your job and in your life?
- Do you want to help us lead the Customer Service Training branch to cultivate an even better learning environment?
Our skilled Trainers embrace their role as a Coach, assisting Station Attendants and Lead Station Attendants to achieve their potential while delivering superior classroom and on the job training. Strong interpersonal skills and coaching abilities dominate as they educate and motivate while quickly adapting to change. Our Trainers model a positive, motivating and customer-focused attitude for their colleagues while showcasing their strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
Reporting to the Training Delivery Manager, Ramp and Baggage, the Trainer will be responsible for the preparation, delivery and recordkeeping of safety, technical and non-technical classroom training for Aircraft Services. They will provide on the job training, classroom facilitation, coaching and support, and will participate in meetings and workshops as required.
- Knowledge of Airport processes.
- Aircraft Services background and experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Highly flexible and adaptable.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- A valid driver’s license
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point
- Previous experience in Training Delivery
- Knowledge of Adult learning methodologies
Conditions of Employment
- Successfully pass training courses and testing.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain any applicable transportation security clearances and additional authorizations. Please refer to Transport Canada site for more details.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
How to Submit Air Canada Airport Cargo Trainer Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Air Canada.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All Air Canada Vancouver Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of Air Canada-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your Air Canada Airport Cargo Trainer Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in the future.
|Before applying, please ensure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you are eligible.
Applications of ineligible applicants will be rejected by the Recruitment Manager.
Air Canada Airport Cargo Trainer Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Top Queries Search By People
Female Jobs in Vancouver, Full-Time Jobs in Vancouver, Government Jobs in Canada, Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners, Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers, Vancouver Part-Time Jobs Near Me, Work From Home Jobs in Canada, Student Jobs in Canada,
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of Air Canada Vancouver recruitment process, this website only shares Air Canada Vancouver job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advises against sharing personal or bank-related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.