www.aircanada.com Employment Portal Apply Online for Air Canada Careers | Latest Air Canada Dorval In-Flight Service Crew Planner Jobs Notification | Remote jobs at Air Canada Dorval | Air Canada In-Flight Service Crew Planner Jobs Hiring Now Near Me | Air Canada In-Flight Service Crew Planner Salary in Canada | Air Canada Jobs Work From Home Canada | Air Canada Dorval Careers and Employment Opportunity | In-Flight Service Crew Planner Jobs in Dorval | Air Canada Quebec Jobs | Canada Government Jobs | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | Air Canada Dorval Highest Paying Jobs | Air Canada Work From Home Jobs Dorval.
Air Canada In-Flight Service Crew Planner Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in Air Canada. Submit your Job Application Form at the Air Canada Dorval Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs read this article.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this Air Canada Dorval. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of Air Canada In-Flight Service Crew Planner Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the Air Canada Dorval Jobs vacancies requirement.
Air Canada In-Flight Service Crew Planner Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online Air Canada Careers and Employment Opportunity Jobs in Dorval, Quebec
Latest Air Air Canada In-Flight Service Crew Planner Jobs Career Opportunities: – Air Canada is now recruiting for In-Flight Service Crew Planner jobs in Dorval, Quebec. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job. Air Canada Dorval is a reputed job location in Canada. The Air Canada In-Flight Service Crew Planner Jobs Salary for CAD $29.7K–$37.7K a year (Not Confirmed). Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official Air Canada Dorval Careers Website Link.
☀ Join Telegram for Instant Daily Job News ☀
This Air Canada In-Flight Service Crew Planner Jobs Recruitment details like job description educational background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
Air Canada In-Flight Service Crew Planner Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Organization Name||Air Canada|
|Name of the Position||In-Flight Service Crew Planner|
|Job Req ID||29490|
|Job Location||Dorval, Quebec|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Job Time||Full-Time/ Part-Time|
|Salary||CAD $29.7K–$37.7K a year (Not Confirmed)|
|Last Date||Oct 19, 2022|
Air Canada In-Flight Service Crew Planner Jobs – Jobs Description
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Vacancies exist within the In-Flight Service Crew Resource Centre for In-Flight Service Crew Planners (UNIFOR), reporting to Manager, Crew Schedule Generation – IFS. These positions will be located at the Air Canada Head Office in Saint Laurent, Quebec.
In-Flight Service Crew Planners are responsible for administrating and maintaining Flight Attendant activities such as training, vacation and monthly block awards in accordance with Air Canada contractual and Company regulations. This accountability is also extended to Air Canada Rouge.
- Schedule Cabin Personnel activities in accordance with Company policy, M.O.T. Regulations and the CUPE (Canadian Union of Public Employees) collective agreement.
- Monitor and action daily and future cabin personnel requirements. Re-schedule as necessary.
- Provide effective and timely communication with all cabin personnel as it relates to scheduling activities and schedule deviations.
- Compile management information.
- Review and adjust irregular operations events and correct schedule projections.
- Assist in the development and the administration of annual & monthly flight attendant programs such as vacation bids, leave programs, etc.
- Coordinate training, qualifications, and other data with crew scheduling on a continual basis and, in particular, prior to block closing to ensure the data in the Preferential Bidding and Crew Tracking software are accurate.
- Conduct Flight Attendant block awards using the Preferential Bidding System (PBS) software. Contribute in determining optimal crewing solutions through the PBS results and coordinate adjustment plans.
- Assist in the implementation and interpretation of the CUPE collective agreement, specifically in the application of leaves, vacation, training and block awards.
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required
- Solid decision-making ability in high pressure situations
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and monitor records effectively
- Experience with conflict resolution and problem solving
- Previous airline operational experience, an asset
- Previous Call Centre experience, an asset
- Good computer skills; knowledge of Netline, Microsoft Office, Excel and Word is preferred.
- Must be available to work shifts and weekends if required
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibly of the candidates applying for this position.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
How to Submit Air Canada In-Flight Service Crew Planner Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Air Canada.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All Air Canada Dorval Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of Air Canada-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your Air Canada In-Flight Service Crew Planner Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in the future.
|Before applying, please ensure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you are eligible.
Applications of ineligible applicants will be rejected by the Recruitment Manager.
Air Canada In-Flight Service Crew Planner Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Top Queries Search By People
Female Jobs in Dorval, Full-Time Jobs in Dorval, Government Jobs in Canada, Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners, Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers, Dorval Part-Time Jobs Near Me, Work From Home Jobs in Canada, Student Jobs in Canada,
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of Air Canada Dorval recruitment process, this website only shares Air Canada Dorval job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advises against sharing personal or bank-related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.