www.aircanada.com Employment Portal Apply Online for Air Canada Careers | Latest Air Canada Dorval Maintenance Planning Analyst Jobs Notification | Remote jobs at Air Canada Dorval | Air Canada Maintenance Planning Analyst Jobs Hiring Now Near Me | Air Canada Maintenance Planning Analyst Salary in Canada | Air Canada Jobs Work From Home Canada | Air Canada Dorval Careers and Employment Opportunity | Maintenance Planning Analyst Jobs in Dorval | Air Canada Quebec Jobs | Canada Government Jobs | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | Air Canada Dorval Highest Paying Jobs | Air Canada Work From Home Jobs Dorval.
Air Canada Maintenance Planning Analyst Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in Air Canada. Submit your Job Application Form at the Air Canada Dorval Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs read this article.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this Air Canada Dorval. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of Air Canada Maintenance Planning Analyst Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the Air Canada Dorval Jobs vacancies requirement.
Air Canada Maintenance Planning Analyst Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online Air Canada Careers and Employment Opportunity Jobs in Dorval, Quebec
Latest Air Air Canada Maintenance Planning Analyst Jobs Career Opportunities: – Air Canada is now recruiting for Maintenance Planning Analyst jobs in Dorval, Quebec. Candidates who have University degree qualifications can avail of this job. Air Canada Dorval is a reputed job location in Canada. The Air Canada Maintenance Planning Analyst Jobs Salary for CAD $29.7K–$37.7K a year (Not Confirmed). Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official Air Canada Dorval Careers Website Link.
☀ Join Telegram for Instant Daily Job News ☀
This Air Canada Maintenance Planning Analyst Jobs Recruitment details like job description educational background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
Air Canada Maintenance Planning Analyst Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Organization Name||Air Canada|
|Name of the Position||Maintenance Planning Analyst|
|Job Req ID||30877|
|Job Location||Dorval, Quebec|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Job Time||Full-Time/ Part-Time|
|Salary||CAD $29.7K–$37.7K a year (Not Confirmed)|
|Last Date||Oct 19, 2022|
Air Canada Maintenance Planning Analyst Jobs – Jobs Description
- Support the business with understanding their key metrics and inefficiencies in data collection
- Ensure the integrity and maintenance of the database including additions, deletions, research, corrections, and cleaning
- Evaluate and identify trends and discuss with teams on areas requiring focus
- Build and/or automate reports for the BUs reducing the amount of time lost manually collected data on historical information and future forecasts
- Identify opportunities to continually improve the quality of data management systems, processes (for all Teams), and standards
- Implement controls and compliance metrics to reduce data issues and improve data quality
- Leverage existing and implement new technologies in the data management arena to deliver improved accuracy
- Engage and partner with third party vendors, IT and other parties as required
- Takes a “hands on” approach to data cleaning as required
- Contribute to the development of user-friendly tools and templates to support process management / health evaluations
- Support the BUs by developing any ad-hoc reports or presentations that may be required to provide updates on KPIs or projects
- Develop along with the Application Specialists the creation of reports to monitor and maintain positive control over our systems
- Collect and analyze data (both quantitative and qualitative) in order to identify and validate improvement opportunities
- Collect, analyze and provide resultant data for the monthly reports on performance metrics
- Produce performance dashboards and translate data into visuals and insights
- Collect and analyze data for ways to improve the effectiveness and cost of Air Canada Maintenance Planning internal processes and programs and work with Air Canada Maintenance (ACM) stakeholder teams to develop improvement plans.
- 5+ years of relevant data collection and analytics experience
- University degree in related field or equivalent relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of the Air Canada maintenance and operation an asset
- Self-driven and works well with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills involving data analysis.
- Excellent working knowledge with MS Office programs, TRAX, Netline and relevant IT systems used in ACM.
- Strong knowledge of data / reporting tools such as WebFocus, Power BI an asset
- Sense of initiative and proactive thinking
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to train, mentor and coach others
- Possess strong communication skills
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
How to Submit Air Canada Maintenance Planning Analyst Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Air Canada.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All Air Canada Dorval Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of Air Canada-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your Air Canada Maintenance Planning Analyst Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in the future.
|Before applying, please ensure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you are eligible.
Applications of ineligible applicants will be rejected by the Recruitment Manager.
Air Canada Maintenance Planning Analyst Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Top Queries Search By People
Female Jobs in Dorval, Full-Time Jobs in Dorval, Government Jobs in Canada, Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners, Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers, Dorval Part-Time Jobs Near Me, Work From Home Jobs in Canada, Student Jobs in Canada,
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of Air Canada Dorval recruitment process, this website only shares Air Canada Dorval job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advises against sharing personal or bank-related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.