www.airinuit.com Employment Portal Apply Online for Air Inuit Careers | Latest Air Inuit Montreal Captain – DHC 8 Jobs Notification | Remote jobs at Air Inuit Montreal | Air Inuit Captain Jobs Hiring Now Near Me | Air Inuit Captain Salary in Canada | Air Inuit Jobs Work From Home Canada | Air Inuit Montreal Careers and Employment Opportunity | Captain – DHC 8 Jobs in Montreal | Air Inuit Quebec Jobs | Canada Government Jobs | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | Air Inuit Montreal Highest Paying Jobs | Air Inuit Work From Home Jobs Montreal.
Air Inuit Captain Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in Air Inuit. Submit your Job Application Form at the Air Inuit Montreal Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs read this article.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this Air Inuit Montreal. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of Air Inuit Captain Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the Air Inuit Montreal Jobs vacancies requirement.
Air Inuit Captain Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online Air Inuit Careers and Employment Opportunity Jobs in Montreal, Quebec
Latest Air Air Inuit Captain Jobs Career Opportunities: – Air Inuit is now recruiting for Captain – DHC 8 jobs in Montreal, Quebec. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job. Air Inuit Montreal is a reputed job location in Canada. The Air Inuit Captain Jobs Salary for $96,549. Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official Air Inuit Montreal Careers Website Link.
☀ Join Telegram for Instant Daily Job News ☀
This Air Inuit Captain Jobs Recruitment details like job description educational background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
Air Inuit Captain Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Organization Name||Air Inuit|
|Name of the Position||Captain – DHC 8|
|Job Req ID||1418|
|Job Location||Montreal, Quebec|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Job Time||Full-Time/ Part-Time|
|Last Date||November 04, 2022|
Air Inuit Captain Jobs – Jobs Description
AIR INUIT CORPORATE PROFILE
Air Inuit has been providing essential scheduled, chartered, cargo and emergency air transport services to Nunavik and beyond- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year – for over 42 years. Collectively owned by the Inuit of Nunavik, through Makivik Corporation, the airline operates a fleet of 30 aircraft and employs approximately 800 employees in one of the world’s most challenging flight environments.
Air Inuit Management and its team of dedicated employees are committed to pursuing their tradition of providing safe, punctual and courteous air service for the growing number of people living and doing business in this enchanting region of Nunavik in Northern Québec.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the company’s safety management system.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft and for the safety of all persons on board during the flight.
- Responsible for ensuring that all crew members perform their duties in a proper and professional manner during flight.
- Operate in accordance with Regulations, Standards and Guidance given by Transport Canada, the aircraft manufacturer and Air Inuit.
- 4,000 hours total flying time including 500 Turbine Multi/PlC hours or 5,000 hours total flying time including 1,000 hours as First Officer in 705 operation.
- Dash 8 experience (a strong asset).
- Northern flying experience (an asset).
- 705 experience.
- Must hold a Valid Canadian Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) and Category 1 Medical Certificate.
- Must be able to hold a Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC).
- Must hold a valid Passport.
- Postsecondary education (an asset).
- Bilingual written and spoken (French/English), Inuktitut (an asset).
Starting salary of $96,549
Air Inuit provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long-term disability), 6% vacation, telemedicine and EAP program for the employee and his family members, a retirement allowance program, and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
How to Submit Air Inuit Captain Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Air Inuit.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All Air Inuit Montreal Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of Air Inuit-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your Air Inuit Captain Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in the future.
|Before applying, please ensure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you are eligible.
Applications of ineligible applicants will be rejected by the Recruitment Manager.
Air Inuit Captain Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Top Queries Search By People
Female Jobs in Montreal, Full-Time Jobs in Montreal, Government Jobs in Canada, Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners, Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers, Montreal Part-Time Jobs Near Me, Work From Home Jobs in Canada, Student Jobs in Canada,
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of Air Inuit Montreal recruitment process, this website only shares Air Inuit Montreal job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advises against sharing personal or bank-related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.