www.airsprint.com Employment Portal Apply Online for AirSprint Careers | Latest AirSprint Calgary Flight Supporter Jobs Notification | Remote jobs at AirSprint Calgary | AirSprint Flight Supporter Jobs Hiring Now Near Me | AirSprint Flight Supporter Salary in Canada | AirSprint Jobs Work From Home Canada | AirSprint Calgary Careers and Employment Opportunity | Flight Supporter Jobs in Calgary | AirSprint Alberta Jobs | Canada Government Jobs | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | AirSprint Calgary Highest Paying Jobs | AirSprint Work From Home Jobs Calgary.
AirSprint Flight Supporter Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in AirSprint. Submit your Job Application Form at the AirSprint Calgary Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs read this article.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this AirSprint Calgary. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of AirSprint Flight Supporter Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the AirSprint Calgary Jobs vacancies requirement.
AirSprint Flight Supporter Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online AirSprint Careers and Employment Opportunity Jobs in Calgary, Alberta
Latest AirSprint Flight Supporter Jobs Career Opportunities: – AirSprint is now recruiting for Flight Supporter jobs in Calgary, Alberta. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job. AirSprint Calgary is a reputed job location in Canada. The AirSprint Flight Supporter Jobs Salary for Market Related. Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official AirSprint Calgary Careers Website Link.
☀ Join Telegram for Instant Daily Job News ☀
This AirSprint Flight Supporter Jobs Recruitment details like job description educational background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
AirSprint Flight Supporter Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Name of the Position||Flight Supporter|
||Operations Control Manager|
|Job Location||Calgary, Alberta|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Last Date||Check Official Notification|
AirSprint Flight Supporter Jobs – Jobs Description
Position: Flight Supporter
Reporting to: Operations Control Manager
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Type: Full-Time / Permanent
A passion for aviation and providing exceptional service formed the foundation of AirSprint’s introduction of Fractional Jet Ownership to Canada in 2000. Today, each of our dedicated staff is passionate about delivering a private aviation experience that positively contributes to successful Canadians’ personal and professional lives. We do this with values of “Safety, Service, People, Integrity, Humility, and Community.“
AirSprint’s mission is to provide successful Canadians with a better choice for optimizing their time by enhancing the private jet ownership experience with industry-leading safety standards, exceptional turn-key service, and increased flexibility, all at a fraction of the cost personalized for their individual needs.
The Big Picture:
Have your career take off with us! As a Flight Supporter, you play a key role in ensuring everything runs smoothly and all our flights are setup for success. From making flight plans, booking crew travel and accommodation to global logistics, our Flight Supporters take the upmost care of our clients and pilots. Flight Supporter with AirSprint is a dynamic, exciting, and rewarding role making it happen day in and day out.
The primary focus of the Flight Supporter is to ensure logistics for each flight are efficiently organized and entered into the operations software system. Equally important, flight support offers direct support to the Pilot-in Command (PIC) and Integrated Operations Control Centre by preparing flight plans, weather briefs, and ops alerts.
This position proactively creates group awareness of changing operational environments and adjusts services to the PIC and the aircraft in response. Additionally, the Flight Supporter ensures trip itineraries and support documents are effectively communicated to aircrew.
In this role you will:
- Complete all operational logistics for each trip assignment
- Communicate flight arrangements with international trip planning company for overseas trips once approved by the Duty Manager
- Prepare flight plans for aircrew and provide supporting weather & ops alerts briefing
- Effectively communicate flight details and provide supporting documents to aircrew in a timely manner
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 1 year of related experience facilitating operational logistics, preferable in an aviation or transportation.
- Experience in MS Office and MS Windows
- Exceptional customer service skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with flight planning techniques, tools, and software, inclusive of understanding weather, NOTAMs, aircraft performance, and weight and balance implications
- Knowledge of Transport Canada regulations and standards
- Completed Transport Canada’s Flight Dispatcher Generic Written Examinations (FDOPS and FDMET)
- Previous experience in the aviation industry
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Are a humble team player and are ready to pitch in wherever you’re needed
- Use data to drive your decisions
- Focus on getting things right, down to the last detail
- Enjoy providing exceptional customer service
- Easily learn new software, processes, and tasks
This role works a 4-on-4 off schedule on a rotating shift that includes days, evenings, weekends, and night shifts.
We would like to invite you to apply for our position of Flight Supporter and have your career take off with us. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume by email only. Thank you for your interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Submit AirSprint Flight Supporter Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of AirSprint.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All AirSprint Calgary Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of AirSprint-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your AirSprint Flight Supporter Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in the future.
|Before applying, please ensure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you are eligible.
Applications of ineligible applicants will be rejected by the Recruitment Manager.
AirSprint Flight Supporter Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Top Queries Search By People
Female Jobs in Calgary, Full-Time Jobs in Calgary, Government Jobs in Canada, Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners, Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers, Calgary Part-Time Jobs Near Me, Work From Home Jobs in Canada, Student Jobs in Canada,
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of AirSprint recruitment process, this website only shares AirSprint job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advises against sharing personal or bank-related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.