www.airsprint.com Employment Portal Apply Online for AirSprint Careers | Latest AirSprint Calgary Jet Captains + First Officers Jobs Notification | Remote jobs at AirSprint Calgary | AirSprint Jet Captains Jobs Hiring Now Near Me | AirSprint Jet Captains Salary in Canada | AirSprint Jobs Work From Home Canada | AirSprint Calgary Careers and Employment Opportunity | Jet Captains + First Officers Jobs in Calgary | AirSprint Alberta Jobs | Canada Government Jobs | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | AirSprint Calgary Highest Paying Jobs | AirSprint Work From Home Jobs Calgary.
AirSprint Jet Captains Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in AirSprint. Submit your Job Application Form at the AirSprint Calgary Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs read this article.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this AirSprint Calgary. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of AirSprint Jet Captains Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the AirSprint Calgary Jobs vacancies requirement.
AirSprint Jet Captains Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online AirSprint Careers and Employment Opportunity Jobs in Calgary, Alberta
Latest AirSprint Jet Captains Jobs Career Opportunities: – AirSprint is now recruiting for Jet Captains + First Officers jobs in Calgary, Alberta. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job. AirSprint Calgary is a reputed job location in Canada. The AirSprint Jet Captains Jobs Salary for Market Related. Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official AirSprint Calgary Careers Website Link.
☀ Join Telegram for Instant Daily Job News ☀
This AirSprint Jet Captains Jobs Recruitment details like job description educational background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
AirSprint Jet Captains Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Name of the Position||Jet Captains + First Officers|
||Respective Chief Pilot|
|Job Location||Calgary, Alberta (CYYC); Toronto, Ontario (CYYZ); and Montreal, Quebec (CYUL)|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Job Time||Full-Time/ Part-Time|
|Last Date||Check Official Notification|
AirSprint Jet Captains Jobs – Jobs Description
Position: Jet Captains + First Officers
Reporting to: Respective Chief Pilot
Location: Calgary, Alberta (CYYC); Toronto, Ontario (CYYZ); and Montreal, Quebec (CYUL)
A passion for aviation and providing exceptional service formed the foundation of AirSprint’s introduction of Fractional Jet Ownership to Canada in 2000. Today, each of our dedicated staff is passionate about delivering a private aviation experience that positively contributes to successful Canadians’ personal and professional lives. We do this with values of “Safety, Service, People, Integrity, Humility, and Community.“
AirSprint’s mission is to provide successful Canadians with a better choice for optimizing their time by enhancing the private jet ownership experience with industry-leading safety standards, exceptional turn-key service, and increased flexibility, all at a fraction of the cost personalized for their individual needs.
The Big Picture:
Pilots at AirSprint are required to be highly proficient, adaptable, and able to work unsupervised while using sound pilot decision making to ensure a safe and efficient private aviation experience to our fractional owners. The primary focus for our Pilots is to ensure the safe and efficient operation of AirSprint aircraft throughout the Americas, Hawaii, and Europe. Being a customer service focused operation, all pilots are required to deliver a high level of personalized service to our fractional owners while maintaining a professional and safe attitude at all times.
In this role you will:
- Operate aircraft safely and in accordance with company policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Adapt to unknown destinations and routes with management support
- Adapt to changes in daily operations during available reserve days
- Arrange some aspects of customs for international trips
- Update Customs, FBO’s and other service providers as operationally required
- Ensure timely response to irregular operations while offering exceptional customer service
- Answer the Dispatch/Flight Coordination related emails and phone calls
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A Canadian passport or resident status with applicable visas to travel freely within Canada, the United States, Mexico, the Caribbean islands, South America, and Western Europe
- Ability to travel for training purposes to the United States as a passenger
- Ability to obtain a Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC)
- Ability to obtain Corporate and Private CANPASS privileges
- Successful completion of a criminal background check
- Ability to regularly lift/push/pull at least 30 pounds
- A High School Diploma or equivalency (e.g. G.E.D.)
4,000 hours total time
Airline Transport License (ATPL)
1,500 hours total time
250 hours PIC
Commercial Pilot License (CPL) and Intermediate Airline Transport Rating (IATRA), or ATPL exams written.
Bonus points if you have:
- A degree or diploma in Aviation from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Jet experience, time on type and corporate experience.
You’ll fit right in if your values match ours:
- Safety – Looking out for one another to avoid injuries from occurring.
- Service – Helping our internal and external customers as much as we can.
- Humility – Finding and learning ways to make ourselves better.
- People – Understanding that we may have our differences, we have more common than we realize to work together.
- Integrity – Understanding that if we make a mistake, take responsibility for it and learn from it.
- Community – Giving a helping hand to those in our communities that need some support.
We would like to invite you to apply for our position of Pilot Positions and have your career take off with us. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume by email only. Thank you for your interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Submit AirSprint Jet Captains Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of AirSprint.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All AirSprint Calgary Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of AirSprint-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your AirSprint Jet Captains Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in the future.
|Before applying, please ensure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you are eligible.
Applications of ineligible applicants will be rejected by the Recruitment Manager.
AirSprint Jet Captains Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Top Queries Search By People
Female Jobs in Calgary, Full-Time Jobs in Calgary, Government Jobs in Canada, Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners, Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers, Calgary Part-Time Jobs Near Me, Work From Home Jobs in Canada, Student Jobs in Canada,
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of AirSprint recruitment process, this website only shares AirSprint job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advises against sharing personal or bank-related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.