www.airsprint.com Employment Portal Apply Online for AirSprint Careers | Latest AirSprint Calgary Personal Concierge Jobs Notification | Remote jobs at AirSprint Calgary | AirSprint Personal Concierge Jobs Hiring Now Near Me | AirSprint Personal Concierge Salary in Canada | AirSprint Jobs Work From Home Canada | AirSprint Calgary Careers and Employment Opportunity | Personal Concierge Jobs in Calgary | AirSprint Alberta Jobs | Canada Government Jobs | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | AirSprint Calgary Highest Paying Jobs | AirSprint Work From Home Jobs Calgary.
AirSprint Personal Concierge Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in AirSprint. Submit your Job Application Form at the AirSprint Calgary Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs read this article.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this AirSprint Calgary. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of AirSprint Personal Concierge Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the AirSprint Calgary Jobs vacancies requirement.
AirSprint Personal Concierge Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online AirSprint Careers and Employment Opportunity Jobs in Calgary, Alberta
Latest AirSprint Personal Concierge Jobs Career Opportunities: – AirSprint is now recruiting for Personal Concierge jobs in Calgary, Alberta. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job. AirSprint Calgary is a reputed job location in Canada. The AirSprint Personal Concierge Jobs Salary for Market Related. Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official AirSprint Calgary Careers Website Link.
This AirSprint Personal Concierge Jobs Recruitment details like job description educational background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
AirSprint Personal Concierge Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Name of the Position||Personal Concierge|
||Owner Services Manager|
|Job Location||Calgary, Alberta|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Last Date||Check Official Notification|
AirSprint Personal Concierge Jobs – Jobs Description
Position: Personal Concierge
Reporting to: Owner Services Manager
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Type: Full-Time / Permanent
A passion for aviation and providing exceptional service formed the foundation of AirSprint’s introduction of Fractional Jet Ownership to Canada in 2000. Today, each of our dedicated staff is passionate about delivering a private aviation experience that positively contributes to successful Canadians’ personal and professional lives. We do this with values of “Safety, Service, People, Integrity, Humility, and Community.“
AirSprint’s mission is to provide successful Canadians with a better choice for optimizing their time by enhancing the private jet ownership experience with industry-leading safety standards, exceptional turn-key service, and increased flexibility, all at a fraction of the cost personalized for their individual needs.
The Big Picture:
Have your career take off with us! As a Personal Concierge with our Owner Services team, you are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service through accurately and proactively raising Owners’ trip requests, and ensuring these bookings are accurate, customized, and communicated. Once a trip becomes active, the focus of this role shifts to monitoring, communicating, and responding to client needs.
In this role you will:
- Compile client travel needs, assemble trip details and load the details into the fight scheduling software
- Provide exceptional customer service to AirSprint’s high-end clientele; building relationships to better anticipate and understand our Owners’ needs.
- Arrange the ground logistics for catering, transportation, expediting of unaccompanied goods and passenger mobility aids, as required by client
- Coordinate client in-flight requests, such as the level of cabin service, cabin configuration and other special requests
- Conduct quality control checks for ground logistics, in-flight requests, and trip details
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience, preferably in the hospitality or aviation industry
- Post-secondary education in Travel or Hospitality or Public Relations or Communications
- Written and Oral Proficiency in English
- Experience in MS Office and MS Windows
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working with high-end clientele including VIP clients.
- Written and Oral Proficiency in French
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Are passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Are organized and strive to maintain a high attention to detail
- Have great judgement and decision-making skills
- Are a humble team player and are ready to pitch in wherever you’re needed
- Can roll with the punches without getting flustered.
We would like to invite you to apply for our position of Personal Concierge and have your career take off with us. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume by email only. Thank you for your interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Submit AirSprint Personal Concierge Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of AirSprint.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All AirSprint Calgary Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of AirSprint-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your AirSprint Personal Concierge Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in the future.
|Before applying, please ensure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you are eligible.
Applications of ineligible applicants will be rejected by the Recruitment Manager.
AirSprint Personal Concierge Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Top Queries Search By People
Female Jobs in Calgary, Full-Time Jobs in Calgary, Government Jobs in Canada, Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners, Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers, Calgary Part-Time Jobs Near Me, Work From Home Jobs in Canada, Student Jobs in Canada,
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of AirSprint recruitment process, this website only shares AirSprint job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advises against sharing personal or bank-related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.