www.bethania.ca Careers Portal Apply for Bethania Group Careers 2022 | Latest Bethania Group Winnipeg Senior Administrative Coordinator Jobs Notification | Bethania Group Winnipeg Jobs 2022 | Bethania Group Senior Administrative Coordinator Jobs 2022 | Bethania Group Winnipeg Careers and Employment Opportunity | Senior Administrative Coordinator Jobs in Winnipeg | Manitoba Jobs in Bethania Group | CA Government Jobs 2022 | Bethania Group Jobs in Canada | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | Bethania Group Winnipeg Highest Paying Jobs.
Bethania Group Winnipeg Senior Administrative Coordinator Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in Bethania Group. Submit your Job Application Form at the Bethania Group Winnipeg Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs in Bethania Group read this article.
Bethania Group Senior Administrative Coordinator Jobs is a golden opportunity for the youth who are looking for Senior Administrative Coordinator Jobs in Winnipeg. Bethania Group Winnipeg is going to make new recruitment on the Bethania Group Jobs career website. All the aspirants who want to job in Bethania Group can take advantage of this opportunity. Bethania Group Winnipeg is a well-paid company.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this Bethania Group Winnipeg. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of Bethania Group Winnipeg Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the Bethania Group Winnipeg Jobs vacancies requirement.
Bethania Group Senior Administrative Coordinator Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online Bethania Group Careers and Employment Opportunity For Senior Administrative Coordinator Jobs in Winnipeg, Manitoba
Latest Bethania Group Winnipeg Career Opportunities: – Bethania Group is now recruiting for Senior Administrative Coordinator jobs in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job in Winnipeg. Bethania Group Winnipeg is a reputed job location in Canada. The Bethania Group Senior Administrative Coordinator Jobs Salary for CAD $29.7K–$37.7K a year (Not Confirmed). Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official Bethania Group Winnipeg Careers Website Link.
☀ Join Telegram for Instant Daily Job News ☀
This Bethania Group Senior Administrative Coordinator Jobs Recruitment details like job description education background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
Bethania Group Senior Administrative Coordinator Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Organization Name||Bethania Group|
|Name of the Position||Senior Administrative Coordinator|
|Job Req ID||223175|
|Job Location||Winnipeg, Manitoba|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Job Time||Full-Time/ Part-Time|
|Salary||CAD $29.7K–$37.7K a year (Not Confirmed)|
|Last Date||Check Official Notification|
Bethania Group Senior Administrative Coordinator Jobs – Jobs Description
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organizes and attends meetings; leads in developing agendas and meeting packages for the Board of Directors, Board Committees.
- Records and transcribes minutes of meetings and follow-up activities/direction as required.
- Responsible for filing of annual reports and other third-party reports and submissions.
- Maintains positive working relationships with members of the Board of Directors, Directorate Management Team, Department Managers, staff, families and residents.
- Provides input, proofreading and editing of CEO reports, correspondence, presentations and other documents
- Relates with representatives of government, WRHA, and other facilities/agencies on direction of CEO.
- Coordinating all aspects of Administration including but not limited to ensuring all communications and promotional material are up to date for the Bethania Group.
- Supporting the Director Management Committee in regards to all Administration issues.
Skills & Qualifications
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business Administration, or combination of relevant education, training, and experience
- Minimum 5 years of directly related experience
- Current Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Search and Adult Abuse Registry Check
- Valid drivers license with full access to a fully registered vehicle for business travel
- Proficient use of computers, word processing and database management with previous experience working in Microsoft Office programs and Visio
- Previous experience in a senior support capacity in an Executive Office with previous experience providing a key support role to a Board of Directors
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision and able to meet stringent deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality in all matters relating to the Organization, staff, families and residents
- Experience in Long Term Health Care environment is desirable but not required
- Familiarity with the German Mennonite culture and community would be an asset
How to Submit Bethania Group Senior Administrative Coordinator Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Bethania Group.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All Bethania Group Winnipeg Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of Bethania Group-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your Bethania Group Senior Administrative Coordinator Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Bethania Group Senior Administrative Coordinator Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of Bethania Group Winnipeg recruitment process, this website only share Bethania Group Winnipeg job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advise against sharing personal or bank related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.
- Female Jobs in Canada,
- Full-Time Jobs in Canada,
- Government Jobs in Canada,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers,