www.canadagoose.com Careers Portal Apply for Canada Goose Inc Careers 2022 | Latest Canada Goose Inc Toronto Content Lead Jobs Notification | Canada Goose Inc Toronto Jobs 2022 | Canada Goose Inc Content Lead Jobs 2022 | Canada Goose Inc Toronto Careers and Employment Opportunity | Content Lead Jobs in Toronto | Ontario Jobs in Canada Goose Inc | CA Government Jobs 2022 | Canada Goose Inc Jobs in Canada | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | Canada Goose Inc Toronto Highest Paying Jobs.
Canada Goose Inc Toronto Content Lead Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in Canada Goose Inc. Submit your Job Application Form at the Canada Goose Inc Toronto Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs in Canada Goose Inc read this article.
Canada Goose Inc Content Lead Jobs is a golden opportunity for the youth who are looking for Content Lead Jobs in Toronto. Canada Goose Inc Toronto is going to make new recruitment on the Canada Goose Inc Jobs career website. All the aspirants who want to job in Canada Goose Inc can take advantage of this opportunity. Canada Goose Inc Toronto is a well-paid company.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this Canada Goose Inc Toronto. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of Canada Goose Inc Toronto Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the Canada Goose Inc Toronto Jobs vacancies requirement.
Canada Goose Inc Content Lead Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online Canada Goose Inc Careers and Employment Opportunity For Content Lead Jobs in Toronto, Ontario
Latest Canada Goose Inc Toronto Career Opportunities: – Canada Goose Inc is now recruiting for Content Lead jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job in Toronto. Canada Goose Inc Toronto is a reputed job location in Canada. The Canada Goose Inc Content Lead Jobs Salary for CAD $29.7K–$37.7K a year (Not Confirmed). Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official Canada Goose Inc Toronto Careers Website Link.
This Canada Goose Inc Content Lead Jobs Recruitment details like job description education background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
Canada Goose Inc Content Lead Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Organization Name||Canada Goose Inc|
|Name of the Position||Content Lead|
||Canada Goose Inc|
|Job Location||Toronto, Ontario|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary||CAD $29.7K–$37.7K a year (Not Confirmed)|
|Last Date||Check Official Notification|
Canada Goose Inc Content Lead Jobs – Jobs Description
The Social Media and Content Lead is part of the community team, responsible for the overall content, health and engagement of Canada Goose’s global social media communities and requires experience with a variety of social media platforms and a passion for creating highly engaging content. Interaction with a number of key global internal stakeholders is a must and includes: regional marketing, customer service, brand, creative, sales teams and highly organized and requires a keen creative eye to bring the Canada Goose brand to life across the globe via owned social media programs, while partnering with the teams managing earned and paid social strategy.
- Plan, develop, implement and manage impactful, engaging and creative social media strategies across global social channels including Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube as well as Line, Wechat, Weibo, Little Red Book.
- Create first in class, highly innovative and inherently social campaigns for all key projects, that are insight-led and resonate with our target audience & community, driving reach and engagement
- Run creative development process of global content for all social media channels (video and imagery)
- Lead messaging and written content for social media, maintaining the brand tone of voice.
- Liaise, manage and supervise content production with digital partners ( agencies, creatives, influencers )
- Find new and exciting ways to engage customers via social media channels to drive awareness, conversation and amplify our values shared with our Basecamp Community
- Drive expansion to new platforms and ideate creative ways for the brand to consolidate its global social media presence and strengthen its community
- Lead weekly global social media meetings
- Work closely across teams and departments ( Regional Marketing, Community, Customer Service, Paid Media, Sales and Retail, Communication, Entertainment) to encourage the use of social media to optimize and improve their current activity
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices, trends and technologies
- Insatiatable appetite to hit targets by monitoriong performance regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement and the ability to effectively communicate any strategy pivots
- Manage weekly global social media reporting and incorporate regional learnings
- To be an ambassador of the brand and its values with a commitment to sustainability, diversity and inclusion.
Experience, Education and Designations:
- 5+ years of proven work experience in Social media management, ideally within the luxury sector
- Passionate about social media and the broader digital marketing landscape
- Excellent knowledge of Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube as well as Line, Wechat, Weibo, Little Red Book.
- Hands on experience in best performing content production and management (video, imagery and text)
- Ability to work seamlessly across multiple levels, demonstrating flexibility in working simultaneously across global and local projects that span various cross-functional initiatives.
- Experience using social media analytical tools and presenting insights
- A strategic and analytical thinker that can interpret numbers and data into actionable insights and learnings
- Highly creative mind with a great attention to details / strong experience with Photoshop and Indesign a plus
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English is required
- Strong writing, editing and language skills / copy-writing background a plus
- An understanding of the Paid Social Media landscape, SEO, web traffic metrics and keyword search
- Highly organized, who can work under pressure, with the ability to be reactive and flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who confidently develops strong relationships with internal and external contacts, but can successfully work independently
How to Submit Canada Goose Inc Content Lead Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Canada Goose Inc.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All Canada Goose Inc Toronto Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of Canada Goose Inc-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your Canada Goose Inc Content Lead Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Canada Goose Inc Content Lead Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of Canada Goose Inc Toronto recruitment process, this website only share Canada Goose Inc Toronto job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advise against sharing personal or bank related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.
- Female Jobs in Canada,
- Full-Time Jobs in Canada,
- Government Jobs in Canada,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers,