www.canadianpremier.ca Careers Portal Apply for Canadian Premier Careers 2022 | Latest Canadian Premier Burnaby Claims Administrator Jobs Notification | Canadian Premier Burnaby Jobs 2022 | Canadian Premier Claims Administrator Jobs 2022 | Canadian Premier Burnaby Careers and Employment Opportunity | Claims Administrator Jobs in Burnaby | British Columbia Jobs in Canadian Premier | CA Government Jobs 2022 | Canadian Premier Jobs in Canada | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | Canadian Premier Burnaby Highest Paying Jobs.
Canadian Premier Burnaby Claims Administrator Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in Canadian Premier. Submit your Job Application Form at the Canadian Premier Burnaby Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs in Canadian Premier read this article.
Canadian Premier Claims Administrator Jobs is a golden opportunity for the youth who are looking for Claims Administrator Jobs in Burnaby. Canadian Premier Burnaby is going to make new recruitment on the Canadian Premier Jobs career website. All the aspirants who want to job in Canadian Premier can take advantage of this opportunity. Canadian Premier Burnaby is a well-paid company.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this Canadian Premier Burnaby. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of Canadian Premier Burnaby Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the Canadian Premier Burnaby Jobs vacancies requirement.
Canadian Premier Claims Administrator Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online Canadian Premier Careers and Employment Opportunity For Claims Administrator Jobs in Burnaby, British Columbia
Latest Canadian Premier Burnaby Career Opportunities: – Canadian Premier is now recruiting for Claims Administrator jobs in Burnaby, British Columbia. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job in Burnaby. Canadian Premier Burnaby is a reputed job location in Canada. The Canadian Premier Claims Administrator Jobs Salary for CAD $29.7K–$37.7K a year (Not Confirmed). Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official Canadian Premier Burnaby Careers Website Link.
This Canadian Premier Claims Administrator Jobs Recruitment details like job description education background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
Canadian Premier Claims Administrator Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Organization Name||Canadian Premier|
|Name of the Position||Claims Administrator|
|Job Location||Burnaby, British Columbia|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Job Time||Full-Time/ Part-Time|
|Salary||CAD $29.7K–$37.7K a year (Not Confirmed)|
|Last Date||Check Official Notification|
Canadian Premier Claims Administrator Jobs – Jobs Description
Duties and Responsibilities
- Telephone Calls: Handle and respond to customers’ questions. Calls to customers regarding claims. Calls to Credit Unions regarding payments and or questions for customers. Work on assignments that are designed to develop skill and knowledge.
- Clerical Functions: Filing, scanning and indexing mail, mail correspondence to physicians and/or customers, to obtain supportive documentation needed to determine benefits. Initiate claims by phone, fax, Kofax (scans) and e-mail. Read certificate for verification of coverage. Follow up telephone calls to customer if information is missing, or claim accepted. Written or Telephone Interaction to clarify information. Sort, distribute and mail letters.
- Setup and Record all Initial Claim: Confirm coverage and set up claim for creditor life and disability claims. Send out appropriate forms, document applicable notes and set follow-up reminders accordingly.
- Claim setup for Manual Claims Product: Set up all life savings claims/loan protection claims, HSBC and AD&D claims.
- Adherence to Policies and Procedures: Adheres to safety, security and all other company policies and procedures.
- Teamwork and Support: Supports team by ensuring regular attendance, contributing ideas, assisting in enhancing operations and customer service. Answers questions and assists team members with inquiries and other related matters. Provides excellent service to both internal and external customers.
- Professional development: Maintains up to date knowledge of CPL’s products and services. Attends appropriate development courses on an ongoing basis.
- Other Duties: Performs other related duties, as assigned.
Qualifications / Skills and Experience
- High School Diploma, minimum of three years’ work experience.
- Experience in the insurance industry is an asset
- Medical Terminology course is an asset
Specific Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills, orientation to detail, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Complete working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to perform different tasks simultaneously
- Excellent formal written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain calm objectively in situations involving stress and conflict
- Embrace a high performance culture; is customer focused
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Exhibits enthusiasm and promotes a team environment
- A self-starter; takes initiative
- Strong learner; supports continuous learning
- Confident, mature and able to work under pressure in a changing, dynamic environment
- Strong detail orientation; is able to work thoroughly, accurately and error-free
- Demonstrates punctuality and reliability in work attendance
- Understands and demonstrates positive outlook towards change
How to Submit Canadian Premier Claims Administrator Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Canadian Premier.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All Canadian Premier Burnaby Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of Canadian Premier-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your Canadian Premier Claims Administrator Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Canadian Premier Claims Administrator Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of Canadian Premier Burnaby recruitment process, this website only share Canadian Premier Burnaby job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advise against sharing personal or bank related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.
- Female Jobs in Canada,
- Full-Time Jobs in Canada,
- Government Jobs in Canada,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers,