www.saskatoon.ca Careers Portal Apply for City of Saskatoon Careers 2022 | Latest City of Saskatoon Saskatoon Customer Care Agent Jobs Notification | City of Saskatoon Saskatoon Jobs 2022 | City of Saskatoon Customer Care Agent Jobs 2022 | City of Saskatoon Saskatoon Careers and Employment Opportunity | Customer Care Agent Jobs in Saskatoon | Saskatchewan Jobs in City of Saskatoon | CA Government Jobs 2022 | City of Saskatoon Jobs in Canada | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | City of Saskatoon Saskatoon Highest Paying Jobs.
City of Saskatoon Customer Care Agent Jobs Careers 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online City of Saskatoon Careers Jobs in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
City of Saskatoon Saskatoon Customer Care Agent Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in City of Saskatoon. Submit your Job Application Form at the City of Saskatoon Saskatoon Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs in City of Saskatoon read this article.
City of Saskatoon Customer Care Agent Jobs is a golden opportunity for the youth who are looking for Customer Care Agent Jobs in Saskatoon. City of Saskatoon Saskatoon is going to make new recruitment on the City of Saskatoon Jobs career website. All the aspirants who want to job in City of Saskatoon can take advantage of this opportunity. City of Saskatoon Saskatoon is a well-paid company.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this City of Saskatoon Saskatoon. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of City of Saskatoon Saskatoon Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the City of Saskatoon Saskatoon Jobs vacancies requirement.
City of Saskatoon Customer Care Agent Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online City of Saskatoon Careers and Employment Opportunity For Customer Care Agent Jobs in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Latest City of Saskatoon Saskatoon Career Opportunities: – City of Saskatoon is now recruiting for Customer Care Agent jobs in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job in Saskatoon. City of Saskatoon Saskatoon is a reputed job location in Canada. The City of Saskatoon Customer Care Agent Jobs Salary for CAD $28.45–$31.37 an hour. Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official City of Saskatoon Saskatoon Careers Website Link.
☀ Join Telegram for Instant Daily Job News ☀
This City of Saskatoon Customer Care Agent Jobs Recruitment details like job description education background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
City of Saskatoon Customer Care Agent Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Organization Name||City of Saskatoon|
|Name of the Position||Customer Care Agent|
||City of Saskatoon|
|Job Location||Saskatoon, Saskatchewan|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary||CAD $28.45–$31.37 an hour|
|Last Date||Check Official Notification|
City of Saskatoon Customer Care Agent Jobs – Jobs Description
- Receives, documents and responds to a variety of emergent and non-emergent customer inquiries, service requests, concerns and complaints through various communication networks. Compiles, records and tracks customer feedback.
- Communicates information to the citizens verbally and in writing ensuring responses are communicated as outlined within corporate processes and established service levels.
- Provides 24 hour – 7 days a week program and service support for the Citizens of Saskatoon.
- Provides professional in-person customer service and customer care by educating citizens on availability and use of online services.
- Utilizes all functions within and supports training of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Manages and maintains information in the corporate knowledge database.
- Updates communication for service alerts on the City website.
- Responds to or redirects customer inquiries to the appropriate department and performs customer call backs after inquiry investigations, or as requested by Supervisor.
- Receives and dispatches work to field staff, prioritizes calls according to urgency and importance and communicates with emergency services, as required.
- Dispatches crews, vehicles or other field units to appropriate locations by use of radio, phone or computer. Monitors the route and status of field units to prioritize work schedule. Provides field units with information about work orders, traffic, obstacles, and requirements.
- Acts as a liaison with scheduling groups and field staff to ensure work is completed and arranges overtime callouts as determined by established protocol.
- Contacts Management on-call groups during emergency situations and for approval of additional staff in order to maintain service levels,
- Provides suggestions and feedback to improve services offered, departmental processes and procedures citizen services-based knowledge and experience.
- Assists with the training of new staff, as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Graduation from a recognized business college; OR, Graduation from a recognized one year post-secondary business related program.
- Four years’ related customer service and operational dispatch experience, including resolving concerns of customers and experience working in a customer service business systems Hosted Contact Centre and CRM.
- Typing speed of 55 w.p.m.
- Successful completion of, or ability to complete successfully, recognized customer service training.
- Knowledge of office principles, procedures and systems.
- Knowledge of business English and arithmetic.
- Knowledge of fundamental concepts, best practices, methods and/or tools used to store and deliver information such as interactive media, social media, or publication.
- Ability to work as a team member with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Ability to remain calm and composed when faced with emergent situation
- Ability to deal courteously, tactfully and effectively with customers.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at one time.
- Ability to research, analyze and interpret information in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public, contractors and civic employees.
- Skill in the care and use of office equipment, including computers, with Microsoft Office software, and online computer terminals.
How to Submit City of Saskatoon Customer Care Agent Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of City of Saskatoon.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All City of Saskatoon Saskatoon Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of City of Saskatoon-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your City of Saskatoon Customer Care Agent Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
City of Saskatoon Customer Care Agent Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of City of Saskatoon Saskatoon recruitment process, this website only share City of Saskatoon Saskatoon job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advise against sharing personal or bank related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.
- Female Jobs in Canada,
- Full-Time Jobs in Canada,
- Government Jobs in Canada,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers,