www.compass-group.com Careers Portal Apply for Compass Group Careers 2022 | Latest Compass Group Toronto Office Maintenance Worker Jobs Notification | Compass Group Toronto Jobs 2022 | Compass Group Office Maintenance Worker Jobs 2022 | Compass Group Toronto Careers and Employment Opportunity | Office Maintenance Worker Jobs in Toronto | Ontario Jobs in Compass Group | CA Government Jobs 2022 | Compass Group Jobs in Canada | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | Compass Group Toronto Highest Paying Jobs.
Compass Group Toronto Office Maintenance Worker Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in Compass Group. Submit your Job Application Form at the Compass Group Toronto Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs in Compass Group read this article.
Compass Group Office Maintenance Worker Jobs is a golden opportunity for the youth who are looking for Office Maintenance Worker Jobs in Toronto. Compass Group Toronto is going to make new recruitment on the Compass Group Jobs career website. All the aspirants who want to job in Compass Group can take advantage of this opportunity. Compass Group Toronto is a well-paid company.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this Compass Group Toronto. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of Compass Group Toronto Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the Compass Group Toronto Jobs vacancies requirement.
Compass Group Office Maintenance Worker Jobs 2022 Latest Apply Online Compass Group Careers and Employment Opportunity For Office Maintenance Worker Jobs in Toronto, Ontario
Latest Compass Group Toronto Career Opportunities: – Compass Group is now recruiting for Office Maintenance Worker jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job in Toronto. Compass Group Toronto is a reputed job location in Canada. The Compass Group Office Maintenance Worker Jobs Salary for CAD From $17.50 an hour. Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official Compass Group Toronto Careers Website Link.
☀ Join Telegram for Instant Daily Job News ☀
This Compass Group Office Maintenance Worker Jobs Recruitment details like job description education background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
Compass Group Office Maintenance Worker Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Organization Name||Compass Group|
|Name of the Position||Office Maintenance Worker|
|Job Location||Toronto, Ontario|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary||CAD From $17.50 an hour|
|Last Date||Check Official Notification|
Compass Group Office Maintenance Worker Jobs – Jobs Description
- Minimal cleaning duties – predominantly office maintenance
- No weekends or late evenings, flexible schedule
- Paid Breaks
- Credit for Mobile
- Accelerated opportunities for growth – potential for promotion to salaried role within 6-10 months (dependent on performance)
- Exclusive employee WorkPerks
How you will make an impact:
You will be responsible for performing general daily maintenance duties in various RBC Corporate office building locations around the downtown core.
As a Unit Support Associate, you will:
- Perform disinfecting of high touch point areas in common spaces on the RBC client floors
- Adjust furniture to arrange configurations as per client work order (chairs, tables on wheels)
- Light cleaning and organizing of storage rooms and unit pantries (dusting tables and chairs ii needed)
- Inspect all equipment facilities for damage, stains, dents etc.
- Ensure that the floors are generally kept in excellent condition in compliance to quality standards and practices
- Work on a floor and perform various tasks including but not limited to stock duties, floor walks, replenishment of floor supplies, organizing and tidying, inventory, answering client questions or concerns etc.
- Adhere to standard check-list with keen attention to detail to complete daily tasks
- Manage multiple kitchen/cafe areas (loading and unloading of dishwashers and tea restocking, etc.)
- Ensure that all meeting rooms are maintained to the highest quality (cleaning whiteboards, push in chairs, etc.)
- Ability to execute basic computer programs, smart phones and ipads
- Observe/practice all health & safety procedures and policies
- Meeting room set-up and quality checks
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Able to multitask and work independently and in a team setting
- Friendly and warm.
- Previous experience in customer service is an asset
- Must be able to effectively use smart devices
- Must be reliable, motivated, enthusiastic and a team player, willing to assist as needed
- Physically able to carry out duties of the position
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
How to Submit Compass Group Office Maintenance Worker Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Compass Group.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All Compass Group Toronto Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of Compass Group-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your Compass Group Office Maintenance Worker Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Compass Group Office Maintenance Worker Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of Compass Group Toronto recruitment process, this website only share Compass Group Toronto job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advise against sharing personal or bank related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.
- Female Jobs in Canada,
- Full Time Jobs in Canada,
- Government Jobs in Canada,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers,