CSIS Business Intelligence Specialist Jobs Careers 2022-2023: Careers Portal Apply for CSIS Careers 2022 | Latest Canadian Security Intelligence Service Business Intelligence Specialist Jobs Vacancy Notification | CSIS Jobs 2022 | Canadian Security Intelligence Service has released an employment notification of the Administrative Business Intelligence Specialist on its official website www.canada.ca | CA Government Jobs 2022 | Canadian Security Intelligence Service Jobs in Canada | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | CSIS Highest Paying Jobs.
CSIS Business Intelligence Specialist Jobs Careers 2022-2023 Current Apply Online Canadian Security Intelligence Service Vacancies
CSIS Business Intelligence Specialist Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in Canadian Security Intelligence Service. Submit your Job Application Form at the CSIS Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs in CSIS read this article. CSIS Business Intelligence Specialist Jobs is a golden opportunity for the youth who are looking for Business Intelligence Specialist Jobs in Canadian Security Intelligence Service. Canadian Security Intelligence Service is going to make new recruitment on the CSIS Jobs career website. All the aspirants who want to job in Canadian Security Intelligence Service can take advantage of this opportunity.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this Canadian Security Intelligence Service. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of CSIS Business Intelligence Specialist Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the CSIS Jobs vacancies requirement.
CSIS Business Intelligence Specialist Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online Canadian Security Intelligence Service Careers and Employment Opportunity Jobs in Canada
Latest CSIS Career Opportunities: – Canadian Security Intelligence Service is now recruiting for CSIS Business Intelligence Specialist Jobs in Canada. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job in Canada. Canadian Security Intelligence Service is a reputed job location in Canada. The CSIS Business Intelligence Specialist Jobs Salary for $84,050 – $102,250. Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official CSIS Careers Website Link.
This CSIS Business Intelligence Specialist Jobs Recruitment details like job description education background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
CSIS Business Intelligence Specialist Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Organization Name||Canadian Security Intelligence Service|
||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Name of the Position||Business Intelligence Specialist|
|Job Req ID||21-968-08-206|
|Nationality Required||Canadian Citizens|
|Job Location||Ottawa, Ontario|
|Jobs in Country||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary||$84,050 – $102,250|
|Last Date||Check Official Notification|
CSIS Business Intelligence Specialist Jobs – Description
The Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) is looking for a Business Intelligence Specialist to transform our business solutions as part of our mission to ensure the safety of all Canadians. Are you someone who thrives on challenges? Does the ability to work with Canada’s brightest in tackling unique data opportunities excite you?
Here at the Business Intelligence team at CSIS, we believe in the possibilities that our vast data can provide. We dive into our data to extract crucial metrics that will enable data-informed decision-making at CSIS. You will be part of a growing and dynamic team, addressing our current and future data needs including data integration, visualization and data management.
As a Business Intelligence Specialist, you will be able to contribute to supporting, enhancing and maintaining CSIS’s Business Intelligence program. We are currently looking to fill roles that include BI platform administration, ETL design and data modeling. Core responsibilities include:
- Installation, maintenance and configuration of business intelligence platforms
- Managing user access and licensing
- Performing and supporting daily tasks such as job scheduling, monitoring, troubleshooting and remediation
- Ensuring issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Building data warehouses by using industry best practices and performing ETL code changes to allow for business process modifications or changes in requirements
- Delivering professional quality data analysis and ETL processes to ensure robust handling of errors
- Collaborating with Business Analysts, business area SMEs and the BI team in creating ETL solutions
- Working with client groups to understand their business processes and data requirements and effectively translate requirements into an actionable data model
- Maintaining and modifying existing models
- Building interactive dashboards and reports to fulfill current and emerging business needs
- Undergraduate degree* or Master’s degree*; or
- Technologist diploma*; or
- Professional technologist equivalency designation; or
- College diploma*; or
- Secondary school diploma.
* Fields of study: Computer science, electrical, electronics, network security, telecommunications, or engineering and related fields of study.
The educational program must be from an accredited learning institution recognized in Canada.
If you completed a program outside of Canada you will be required to obtain proof of a Canadian equivalency at your expense through a recognized credential assessment service.
Note: Any higher level of education could be recognized as experience.
- Undergraduate degree or Master’s degree* and three (3) years experience*; or
- Technologist diploma and four (4) years experience*; or
- Professional technologist equivalency designation and four (4) years experience*; or
- College diploma six (6) years experience*; or
- Secondary school diploma and seven (7) years experience*.
*Experience is defined as designing, supporting and maintaining Business Intelligence solutions and workflows in a technical capacity.
Candidates must also possess three (3) of the following:
- Three (3) years of recent experience working with SSIS and creating/modifying database objects
- Three (3) years of recent experience administrating BI platforms such as Cognos, PowerBI or Tableau
- Three (3) years of recent experience designing and creating dashboards and BI models using BI Data Analysis and Visualization tools such as Cognos, PowerBI or Tableau
- Experience with data warehouse or data mart design and development.
- Strong query/data manipulation skills, especially utilizing SQL.
- Experience in the development and communication of policies, procedures and/or standards related to IT and technical concepts to non-technical clients.
- Experience in researching and/or applying current trends, methodologies, standards, practices and/or products in an IT environment.
- Experience with C#
- Experience utilizing collaboration tools such as Jira
- Experience with versioning tools and concepts such as Git or Motio CI
- Education or experience in Machine Learning and/or Artificial Intelligence
- Experience working with Oracle, DB2 or MySQL
- Developed policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
- Communication Skills
Conditions of Employment
Technology Market Modifier designated positions; therefore, successful candidates will be eligible to the Technology Market Modifier.
While we continue to explore opportunities for flexible work arrangements, the majority of work in our organization must be done in the office and cannot be performed at home.
A competency-based interview, a written exam and reference check may be administered to retained applicants. To know more about our process, please visit: Job Requirements- Canada.ca.
CSIS is a separate employer and is not subject to the Public Service Employment Act (PSEA). CSIS has its own classification, compensation system, and a different staffing regime. As such, we use a different staffing process and terminology.
CSIS is committed to building a workforce that is truly representative of the Canadians it serves by cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace environment. This will be achieved by increasing employment equity group representation (including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, and women) at all levels within the organization through hiring and talent management practices. We will also ensure that appropriate accommodations are made (e.g., specialized equipment, changes to physical workspace) to provide employment opportunities for all qualified candidates. In support of achieving a greater, diverse and skilled workforce, we strongly encourage those individuals who belong to one or more of the employment equity groups to self-identify when applying.
Should you require accommodation in relation to a disability, please tell us at the beginning of the selection process. This information will be kept confidential.
The personal information provided in your application is protected under the Privacy Act and will be held in Personal Information Bank SIS/P-PU-025.
How to Submit CSIS Business Intelligence Specialist Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of CSIS.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All CSIS Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of CSIS-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your CSIS Business Intelligence Specialist Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
CSIS Business Intelligence Specialist Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of CSIS job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advise against sharing personal or bank related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.
- Female Jobs in Canada,
- Full-Time Jobs in Canada,
- Government Jobs in Canada,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers,