CSIS Deputy Chief Jobs Careers 2022-2023: Careers Portal Apply for CSIS Careers 2022 | Latest Canadian Security Intelligence Service Deputy Chief, Policy and Foreign Relations Jobs Vacancy Notification | CSIS Jobs 2022 | Canadian Security Intelligence Service has released an employment notification of the Administrative Deputy Chief, Policy and Foreign Relations on its official website www.canada.ca | CA Government Jobs 2022 | Canadian Security Intelligence Service Jobs in Canada | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | CSIS Highest Paying Jobs.
CSIS Deputy Chief Jobs Careers 2022-2023 Current Apply Online Canadian Security Intelligence Service Vacancies
CSIS Deputy Chief Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in Canadian Security Intelligence Service. Submit your Job Application Form at the CSIS Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs in CSIS read this article. CSIS Deputy Chief Jobs is a golden opportunity for the youth who are looking for Deputy Chief, Policy and Foreign Relations Jobs in Canadian Security Intelligence Service. Canadian Security Intelligence Service is going to make new recruitment on the CSIS Jobs career website. All the aspirants who want to job in Canadian Security Intelligence Service can take advantage of this opportunity.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this Canadian Security Intelligence Service. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of CSIS Deputy Chief Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the CSIS Jobs vacancies requirement.
CSIS Deputy Chief Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online Canadian Security Intelligence Service Careers and Employment Opportunity Jobs in Canada
Latest CSIS Career Opportunities: – Canadian Security Intelligence Service is now recruiting for CSIS Deputy Chief Jobs in Canada. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job in Canada. Canadian Security Intelligence Service is a reputed job location in Canada. The CSIS Deputy Chief Jobs Salary for $95,350 – $116,060. Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official CSIS Careers Website Link.
☀ Join Telegram for Instant Daily Job News ☀
This CSIS Deputy Chief Jobs Recruitment details like job description education background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
CSIS Deputy Chief Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Organization Name||Canadian Security Intelligence Service|
||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Name of the Position||Deputy Chief, Policy and Foreign Relations|
|Job Req ID||22-968-09-071|
|Nationality Required||Canadian Citizens|
|Job Location||Ottawa, Ontario|
|Jobs in Country||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary||$95,350 – $116,060|
|Last Date||Check Official Notification|
||Bilingual Non-imperative (CBC/CBC)|
CSIS Deputy Chief Jobs – Description
The Deputy Chief, Policy and Foreign Relations, Issues Management Unit, is responsible for providing leadership on national security and international policy issues in support of DG PFR, DDP, Director and the Minister of Public Safety. Specifically, the Deputy Chief is required to:
- Manage the activities of the Section by developing and implementing plans, setting priorities and coordinating strategic annual plans in support of corporate initiatives.
- Direct employees by assigning and prioritizing work assignments and by evaluating work performance.
- Manage the resource allocation process and expenditure reviews of the section’s budget.
- Evaluate and make recommendations to the DG and staff on the impact of evolving issues and demands related to processes, systems, policies and procedures.
- Build constructive relationships with communications counterparts in the Minister’s office and elsewhere whose confidence in us is necessary to implement our communications strategies.
- Develop, plan and recommend communication strategies and specialized products to senior management, so as to help them better advocate for the Service’s interests.
- Ensure national and regional coordination of outreach/communications activities with security partners and other related organizations.
- Research, identify and develop effective communication strategies to help the Service participate in the public dialogue on national security.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field such as Journalism, Communications, Political Science, Public Administration, law or security studies and seven (7) years of relevant experience*.
The educational program must be from an accredited learning institution recognized in Canada.
If you completed a program outside of Canada, you will be required to obtain proof of a Canadian equivalency at your expense through a recognized credential assessment service.
Note: Any higher level of education could be recognized as experience.
- Recent experience providing advice and making recommendations to senior management on communications, policy, legal or operational issues;
- Recent experience in either:
- the coordination and advancement of complex communications, policy, legal or operational issues;
- experience in managing a media relations or public affairs function;
- managing relationships with the Minister’s Office, PCO, and other government departments;
- **Experience building and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders or other government departments and agencies within the security community; and
Candidates must also possess:
- One (1) year of supervisory experience***.
**Experience is defined as experience, normally gained over a period of three (3) to five (5) years, and in which this activity is performed on an ongoing basis as part of the principal duties for the position.
***Supervision entails the day-to-day planning, organizing, directing, controlling and performance of the work of others (team) in achieving / attaining results within an organization. These skills may have been acquired through work experiences within the Service or outside.
- Experience coordinating Cabinet and Parliamentary OR foreign relations files.
- Experience conducting complex policy or legal analysis.
- Experience managing social medial delivery.
- Experience supporting NSIRA or NSICOP Reviews or engaging with Review bodies.
- Uphold Integrity and Respect
- Create Vision and Strategy
- Mobilize People
- Collaborate with Partners and Stakeholders
- Achieve Results
Conditions of Employment
Retained candidates will be invited for a written task to evaluate written communication skills. Upon successful results, candidates will be invited for a Competency Based Interview that will assess the candidate’s experience, knowledge and the Key Leadership Competencies described above.
While we continue to explore opportunities for flexible work arrangements, the majority of work in our organization must be done in the office and cannot be performed at home.
CSIS is a separate employer and is not subject to the Public Service Employment Act (PSEA). CSIS has its own classification, compensation system, and a different staffing regime. As such, we use a different staffing process and terminology.
CSIS is committed to building a workforce that is truly representative of the Canadians it serves by cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace environment. This will be achieved by increasing employment equity group representation (including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, and women) at all levels within the organization through hiring and talent management practices. We will also ensure that appropriate accommodations are made (e.g., specialized equipment, changes to physical workspace) to provide employment opportunities for all qualified candidates. In support of achieving a greater, diverse and skilled workforce, we strongly encourage those individuals who belong to one or more of the employment equity groups to self-identify when applying.
Should you require accommodation in relation to a disability, please tell us at the beginning of the selection process. This information will be kept confidential.
The personal information provided in your application is protected under the Privacy Act and will be held in Personal Information Bank SIS/P-PU-025.
How to Submit CSIS Deputy Chief Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of CSIS.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All CSIS Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of CSIS-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your CSIS Deputy Chief Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
CSIS Deputy Chief Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of CSIS job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advise against sharing personal or bank related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.
- Female Jobs in Canada,
- Full-Time Jobs in Canada,
- Government Jobs in Canada,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers,