CSIS Emergency Management Analyst Jobs Careers 2022-2023: Careers Portal Apply for CSIS Careers 2022 | Latest Canadian Security Intelligence Service Emergency Management Analyst Jobs Vacancy Notification | CSIS Jobs 2022 | Canadian Security Intelligence Service has released an employment notification of the Administrative Emergency Management Analyst on its official website www.canada.ca | CA Government Jobs 2022 | Canadian Security Intelligence Service Jobs in Canada | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | CSIS Highest Paying Jobs.
CSIS Emergency Management Analyst Jobs Careers 2022-2023 Current Apply Online Canadian Security Intelligence Service Vacancies
CSIS Emergency Management Analyst Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in Canadian Security Intelligence Service. Submit your Job Application Form at the CSIS Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs in CSIS read this article. CSIS Emergency Management Analyst Jobs is a golden opportunity for the youth who are looking for Emergency Management Analyst Jobs in Canadian Security Intelligence Service. Canadian Security Intelligence Service is going to make new recruitment on the CSIS Jobs career website. All the aspirants who want to job in Canadian Security Intelligence Service can take advantage of this opportunity.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this Canadian Security Intelligence Service. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of CSIS Emergency Management Analyst Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the CSIS Jobs vacancies requirement.
CSIS Emergency Management Analyst Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online Canadian Security Intelligence Service Careers and Employment Opportunity Jobs in Canada
Latest CSIS Career Opportunities: – Canadian Security Intelligence Service is now recruiting for CSIS Emergency Management Analyst Jobs in Canada. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job in Canada. Canadian Security Intelligence Service is a reputed job location in Canada. The CSIS Emergency Management Analyst Jobs Salary for $73,970 – $89,970. Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official CSIS Careers Website Link.
☀ Join Telegram for Instant Daily Job News ☀
This CSIS Emergency Management Analyst Jobs Recruitment details like job description education background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
CSIS Emergency Management Analyst Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Organization Name||Canadian Security Intelligence Service|
||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Name of the Position||Emergency Management Analyst|
|Job Req ID||22-968-07-123|
|Nationality Required||Canadian Citizens|
|Job Location||Ottawa, Ontario|
|Jobs in Country||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary||$73,970 – $89,970|
||Bilingual Imperative (CBC/CBC)|
CSIS Emergency Management Analyst Jobs – Description
The Emergency Management Analyst (EMA) provides 24/7 operational support to domestic and foreign based CSIS employees and partners. The EMA collects threat related information from the public, analyzes it using both classified and unclassified databases, and produces reports for operational sectors. The EMA also monitors open source information and disseminates national security related information to internal and external clients. The Emergency Management Analyst position is included in the Intelligence and Data Analysis Stream (IDAS), a testament to the analytical rigour required performing the various functions of the position.
- Collect information from the public by obtaining, evaluating and interpreting potential threat related information and establishing an appropriate course of action;
- Conduct urgent and sensitive operational research and analysis for domestic and foreign based CSIS employees, other Government of Canada partners and law enforcement agencies;
- Evaluate, assess complex data and provide information analysis by preparing reports and providing recommendations to relevant stakeholders;
- Respond to crises and emerging national security events and inform key stakeholders within the intelligence community;
- Provide continuous (24/7) point of contact and Operational support for the Service including members of the Executive, human sources, Foreign Officers and Foreign Liaison contacts in Canada and for other government departments and agencies;
- Keep abreast of current events by engaging with relevant stakeholders, monitoring open sources and reading threat assessment reports;
- Conduct advanced Internet intelligence collection by assessing online information and employing appropriate investigative means to gather online intelligence;
- Act as a resource person by providing support to National Exercise Planning (NEXP) & Major Events (ME);
- Assist the Team Leaders with projects and presentations to internal and external stakeholders;
- Any acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience, from College diploma to graduate studies with concentration in Emergency Management, Security, Criminology, Social Science, 911 Emergency Call Centre or related field will be considered.
The educational program must be from an accredited learning institution recognized in Canada.
If you completed a program outside of Canada you will be required to obtain proof of a Canadian equivalency at your expense through a recognized credential assessment service.
Note: Any higher level of education could be recognized as experience.
- Experience in conducting research from various sources and analyzing the information in order to draw inferences or make recommendations will be considered an asset
- Experience working in a Federal/Provincial/Territorial Emergency Operations Centre and in making decisions in a stressful environment (i.e., in an operations center, as a member of an emergency response team, or similar security related environment) will be considered an asset
- Experience in providing client services will be considered an asset.
- Behavioral flexibility
- Analytical Skills
- Communication and Organizational skills/Multitasking.
Conditions of Employment
- Required to work shift work (24/7 environment) rotational shifts that extend beyond core hours of work (8-12 hours); overtime on short notice, being subject to call-back for an extended period of time.
- No possibility of remote work. The position requires to work physically from the Headquarters in Ottawa, ON.
- Employees must possess and maintain a valid and permanent Canadian driver’s license for the duration of their employment in that position.
- Upon appointment, an employee shall remain in the Branch or Region for a period of one (1) year before any lateral movement outside of the Branch or Region. This does not prohibit employees from applying for promotional opportunities or the Foreign Officer process and accepting an offer if successful.
Note: Upon appointment, successful candidates will acquire on-site parking privileges due to being shift workers.
CSIS is a separate employer and is not subject to the Public Service Employment Act (PSEA). CSIS has its own classification, compensation system, and a different staffing regime. As such, we use a different staffing process and terminology.
CSIS is committed to building a workforce that is truly representative of the Canadians it serves by cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace environment. This will be achieved by increasing employment equity group representation (including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, and women) at all levels within the organization through hiring and talent management practices. We will also ensure that appropriate accommodations are made (e.g., specialized equipment, changes to physical workspace) to provide employment opportunities for all qualified candidates. In support of achieving a greater, diverse and skilled workforce, we strongly encourage those individuals who belong to one or more of the employment equity groups to self-identify when applying.
Should you require accommodation in relation to a disability, please tell us at the beginning of the selection process. This information will be kept confidential.
The personal information provided in your application is protected under the Privacy Act and will be held in Personal Information Bank SIS/P-PU-025.
How to Submit CSIS Emergency Management Analyst Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of CSIS.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All CSIS Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of CSIS-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your CSIS Emergency Management Analyst Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
CSIS Emergency Management Analyst Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of CSIS job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advise against sharing personal or bank related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.
- Female Jobs in Canada,
- Full-Time Jobs in Canada,
- Government Jobs in Canada,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers,