CSIS IT Security Analyst Jobs Careers 2022-2023: Careers Portal Apply for CSIS Careers 2022 | Latest Canadian Security Intelligence Service IT Security Analyst Jobs Vacancy Notification | CSIS Jobs 2022 | Canadian Security Intelligence Service has released an employment notification of the Administrative IT Security Analyst on its official website www.canada.ca | CA Government Jobs 2022 | Canadian Security Intelligence Service Jobs in Canada | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | CSIS Highest Paying Jobs.
CSIS IT Security Analyst Jobs Careers 2022-2023 Current Apply Online Canadian Security Intelligence Service Vacancies
CSIS IT Security Analyst Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in Canadian Security Intelligence Service. Submit your Job Application Form at the CSIS Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs in CSIS read this article. CSIS IT Security Analyst Jobs is a golden opportunity for the youth who are looking for IT Security Analyst Jobs in Canadian Security Intelligence Service. Canadian Security Intelligence Service is going to make new recruitment on the CSIS Jobs career website. All the aspirants who want to job in Canadian Security Intelligence Service can take advantage of this opportunity.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this Canadian Security Intelligence Service. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of CSIS IT Security Analyst Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the CSIS Jobs vacancies requirement.
CSIS IT Security Analyst Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online Canadian Security Intelligence Service Careers and Employment Opportunity Jobs in Canada
Latest CSIS Career Opportunities: – Canadian Security Intelligence Service is now recruiting for CSIS IT Security Analyst Jobs in Canada. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job in Canada. Canadian Security Intelligence Service is a reputed job location in Canada. The CSIS IT Security Analyst Jobs Salary for $84,050 – $102,250. Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official CSIS Careers Website Link.
☀ Join Telegram for Instant Daily Job News ☀
This CSIS IT Security Analyst Jobs Recruitment details like job description education background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
CSIS IT Security Analyst Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Organization Name||Canadian Security Intelligence Service|
||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Name of the Position||IT Security Analyst|
|Job Req ID||22-968-08-073|
|Nationality Required||Canadian Citizens|
|Job Location||Ottawa, Ontario|
|Jobs in Country||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary||$84,050 – $102,250|
|Last Date||Check Official Notification|
||Bilingual Imperative (BBB/BBB), Various|
CSIS IT Security Analyst Jobs – Description
The IT Security Analyst is responsible for the planning, development and delivery of the Service’s Information Technology Security Program.The following describe some of the functions:
- Conduct security audits and investigations through the analysis of information collected from a variety of technical and non-technical sources by using specialized tools and techniques.
- Investigate, analyse and manage IT security incidents involving CSIS IT systems, users accounts, networks, electronic data and devices.
- Liaise with clients and respond to their queries/requests by evaluating the IT security incidents and taking proper actions by prioritizing business goals and information needs.
- Provide expert IT Security advice to managers on security matters by developing and recommending solutions to sensitive security issues.
- Establish and maintain a solid understanding of Service IT implementations, by keeping abreast of the latest developments in technology and by researching and performing proof of concepts in this area.
- Plan, research and conduct in depth Threat and Risk Assessments (TRA) and Statements of Sensitivity (SOS) relating to Service software and hardware to ensure systems integrity, confidentiality and availability.
- Specify, design, procure, install and certify equipment or products for technical security on IT systems such as computer systems, encryption, firewalls, forensics, network intrusion monitoring, and system security audit products.
- Ensure that IT security policies, standards and procedures are being followed to configure use and maintain systems.
- Prepare reports responding to security issues, audits and proposed changes to system applications.
- Develop project proposals and appropriate business cases pertaining to all elements of the security cycle for a particular project and implement the most efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Liaise with Foreign Agencies, Government Departments and Private Industries to exchange information/methodologies/techniques in the field of security.
Undergraduate degree in a related field* and three (3) years of experience
- Technologist diploma or equivalent professional designation and four (4) years of experience.
- College diploma in a related field* and six (6) years of experience
*Related field of study include but are not limited to:
- Computer Science
- Computer / Electrical / Software / Network Engineering or Security
The educational program must be from an accredited learning institution recognized in Canada.
If you completed a program outside of Canada you will be required to obtain proof of a Canadian equivalency at your expense through a recognized credential assessment service.
Note: Any higher level of education could be recognized as experience.
Related experience is a period where the duties included three (3) or more of the following:
- Experience working with and securing IT infrastructure components and services (e.g. networks, storage, applications, directory services, databases, web services, cloud/virtualization services etc.).
- Experience drafting and reviewing technical and/or standards/guidance documents.
- Experience implementing security requirements in IT systems.
- Experience advising, briefing or training employees at all levels.
- Experience working with government policies on IT security (e.g. PGS, MITS, ITSDs, ITSG etc.)
- Experience working with IT risk management processes (SOS, TRA/Security Review, and C&A/SA&A).
- Experience working with and/or supporting Security Information and Event Management systems (ArcSight, ELK stack, Splunk, etc.)
- Experience with forensic analysis of IT hardware and software
- Experience with developing scripts on various systems
- Experience working in a high security environment.
- Industry certifications and/or training in IT security (ie: EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker, EC-Council Certified Security Analyst, Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), etc.).
- Successful completion of CSE IT Security Learning Center programs of study in relation to the Cyber security.
- Analytical skills
- Behavioural flexibility
- Organizational skills / multitasking
Conditions of Employment
The majority of work in our organization must be done in the office and cannot be performed at home.
CSIS is a separate employer and is not subject to the Public Service Employment Act (PSEA). CSIS has its own classification, compensation system, and a different staffing regime. As such, we use a different staffing process and terminology.
CSIS is committed to building a workforce that is truly representative of the Canadians it serves by cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace environment. This will be achieved by increasing employment equity group representation (including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, and women) at all levels within the organization through hiring and talent management practices. We will also ensure that appropriate accommodations are made (e.g., specialized equipment, changes to physical workspace) to provide employment opportunities for all qualified candidates. In support of achieving a greater, diverse and skilled workforce, we strongly encourage those individuals who belong to one or more of the employment equity groups to self-identify when applying.
Should you require accommodation in relation to a disability, please tell us at the beginning of the selection process. This information will be kept confidential.
The personal information provided in your application is protected under the Privacy Act and will be held in Personal Information Bank SIS/P-PU-025.
How to Submit CSIS IT Security Analyst Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of CSIS.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All CSIS Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of CSIS-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your CSIS IT Security Analyst Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
CSIS IT Security Analyst Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of CSIS job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advise against sharing personal or bank related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.
- Female Jobs in Canada,
- Full-Time Jobs in Canada,
- Government Jobs in Canada,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers,