CSIS IT Security Officer Jobs Careers 2022-2023: Careers Portal Apply for CSIS Careers 2022 | Latest Canadian Security Intelligence Service IT Security Officer Jobs Vacancy Notification | CSIS Jobs 2022 | Canadian Security Intelligence Service has released an employment notification of the Administrative IT Security Officer on its official website www.canada.ca | CA Government Jobs 2022 | Canadian Security Intelligence Service Jobs in Canada | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | CSIS Highest Paying Jobs.
CSIS IT Security Officer Jobs Careers 2022-2023 Current Apply Online Canadian Security Intelligence Service Vacancies
CSIS IT Security Officer Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in Canadian Security Intelligence Service. Submit your Job Application Form at the CSIS Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs in CSIS read this article. CSIS IT Security Officer Jobs is a golden opportunity for the youth who are looking for IT Security Officer Jobs in Canadian Security Intelligence Service. Canadian Security Intelligence Service is going to make new recruitment on the CSIS Jobs career website. All the aspirants who want to job in Canadian Security Intelligence Service can take advantage of this opportunity.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this Canadian Security Intelligence Service. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of CSIS IT Security Officer Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the CSIS Jobs vacancies requirement.
CSIS IT Security Officer Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online Canadian Security Intelligence Service Careers and Employment Opportunity Jobs in Canada
Latest CSIS Career Opportunities: – Canadian Security Intelligence Service is now recruiting for CSIS IT Security Officer Jobs in Canada. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job in Canada. Canadian Security Intelligence Service is a reputed job location in Canada. The CSIS IT Security Officer Jobs Salary for $73,970 – $89,970. Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official CSIS Careers Website Link.
This CSIS IT Security Officer Jobs Recruitment details like job description education background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
CSIS IT Security Officer Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Organization Name||Canadian Security Intelligence Service|
||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Name of the Position||IT Security Officer|
|Job Req ID||22-968-07-074|
|Nationality Required||Canadian Citizens|
|Job Location||Ottawa, Ontario|
|Jobs in Country||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary||$73,970 – $89,970|
|Last Date||Check Official Notification|
||Bilingual Imperative (BBB/BBB), Various|
CSIS IT Security Officer Jobs – Description
The IT Security Officer is responsible for providing IT security advice and guidance for systems and projects according to
established security principles and best practices. The following describe some of the functions:
- Plan, research and conduct security assessments.
- Evaluate and assess security requirements for a system or service.
- Recommend security controls and safeguards to bring the system in line with established security standards.
- Analyze solution specifications and designs to identify threats, asset sensitivity, vulnerabilities, mitigations and level of residual risk.
- Assess risks to existing IT systems and provide recommendations to ensure the accepted level of risk is maintained.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to improve the organization’s security posture.
- Conduct research to identify controls, options and solutions to enhance IT security and communicate findings.
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in IT security, tools and best practices.
The educational program must be from an accredited learning institution recognized in Canada.
If you completed a program outside of Canada you will be required to obtain proof of a Canadian equivalency at your expense through a recognized credential assessment service.
Note: Any higher level of education could be recognized as experience.
Related experience is a period where the duties included two (2) or more of the following:
- Working in a security operation center (SOC) on functions like security incident response, auditing using SIEM tools;
- Working in IT support or development (security, desktop, servers, network or software);
- Working with command line tools like Powershell, Bash, Python or CMD;
- Delivering training to end users on IT or IT Security;
- Working with IT Security policies and standards
- Adaptability / flexibility
- Analytical skills
Conditions of Employment
The majority of work in our organization must be done in the office and cannot be performed at home, however a hybrid approach is taken where possible (on site and telework).
CSIS is a separate employer and is not subject to the Public Service Employment Act (PSEA). CSIS has its own classification, compensation system, and a different staffing regime. As such, we use a different staffing process and terminology.
CSIS is committed to building a workforce that is truly representative of the Canadians it serves by cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace environment. This will be achieved by increasing employment equity group representation (including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, and women) at all levels within the organization through hiring and talent management practices. We will also ensure that appropriate accommodations are made (e.g., specialized equipment, changes to physical workspace) to provide employment opportunities for all qualified candidates. In support of achieving a greater, diverse and skilled workforce, we strongly encourage those individuals who belong to one or more of the employment equity groups to self-identify when applying.
Should you require accommodation in relation to a disability, please tell us at the beginning of the selection process. This information will be kept confidential.
The personal information provided in your application is protected under the Privacy Act and will be held in Personal Information Bank SIS/P-PU-025.
How to Submit CSIS IT Security Officer Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of CSIS.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All CSIS Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of CSIS-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your CSIS IT Security Officer Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
CSIS IT Security Officer Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of CSIS job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advise against sharing personal or bank related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.
- Female Jobs in Canada,
- Full-Time Jobs in Canada,
- Government Jobs in Canada,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers,