CSIS Press Operator Jobs Careers 2022-2023: Careers Portal Apply for CSIS Careers 2022 | Latest Canadian Security Intelligence Service Offset Press Operator Jobs Vacancy Notification | CSIS Jobs 2022 | Canadian Security Intelligence Service has released an employment notification of the Administrative Offset Press Operator on its official website www.canada.ca | CA Government Jobs 2022 | Canadian Security Intelligence Service Jobs in Canada | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | CSIS Highest Paying Jobs.
CSIS Press Operator Jobs Careers 2022-2023 Current Apply Online Canadian Security Intelligence Service Vacancies
CSIS Press Operator Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in Canadian Security Intelligence Service. Submit your Job Application Form at the CSIS Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs in CSIS read this article. CSIS Press Operator Jobs is a golden opportunity for the youth who are looking for Offset Press Operator Jobs in Canadian Security Intelligence Service. Canadian Security Intelligence Service is going to make new recruitment on the CSIS Jobs career website. All the aspirants who want to job in Canadian Security Intelligence Service can take advantage of this opportunity.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this Canadian Security Intelligence Service. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of CSIS Press Operator Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the CSIS Jobs vacancies requirement.
CSIS Press Operator Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online Canadian Security Intelligence Service Careers and Employment Opportunity Jobs in Canada
Latest CSIS Career Opportunities: – Canadian Security Intelligence Service is now recruiting for CSIS Press Operator Jobs in Canada. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job in Canada. Canadian Security Intelligence Service is a reputed job location in Canada. The CSIS Press Operator Jobs Salary for $57,960 – $70,500. Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official CSIS Careers Website Link.
☀ Join Telegram for Instant Daily Job News ☀
This CSIS Press Operator Jobs Recruitment details like job description education background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
CSIS Press Operator Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Organization Name||Canadian Security Intelligence Service|
||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Name of the Position||Offset Press Operator|
|Job Req ID||21-968-05-211|
|Nationality Required||Canadian Citizens|
|Job Location||Ottawa, Ontario|
|Jobs in Country||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary||$57,960 – $70,500|
|Last Date||Check Official Notification|
||Bilingual Non-Imperative (BBB/BBB)|
CSIS Press Operator Jobs – Description
- Operates an automated four-colour digital offset press in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations.
- Evaluates, compares and corrects the initial print job impression in accordance with established client production requests by controlling and maintaining the variable press elements to ensure a consistent image impression, desired substrate, correct flow, precise registration and appropriate colour balance.
- Performs bindery/assembly and finishing functions by operating various Print Shop equipment.
- Administers and maintains the inventory of products and consumables by performing checks, analysis, prioritization and scheduling of actions.
- Controls/regulates the distribution of a variety of printed documents such as manuals, reports, forms and flyers throughout the Service.
- Inspects and conducts necessary mechanical maintenance and repairs of the press, photocopiers and shredders by following the manufacturer’s recommendations and by evaluating and investigating any problems that may occur with the equipment.
- College diploma and two (2) years of related experience
- High school diploma and four (4) years of related experience
The educational program must be from an accredited learning institution recognized in Canada.
If you completed a program outside of Canada you will be required to obtain proof of a Canadian equivalency at your expense through a recognized credential assessment service.
Note: Any higher level of education could be recognized as experience.
- Experience working on a four-colour press.
- Experience in producing four-colour process and spot colours.
- Experience with the operation and basic maintenance requirements of a four-colour offset press and related printing equipment
Candidates must also possess:
- One (1) year experience in the use of a densitometer in reproducing process and multi-color work with quality on all printed materials, within the last eight (8) years.
- One (1) year experience in the use of different paper types, inks, varnishes, ink reducers and other supplies used in printing, within the last eight (8) years.
- One (1) year experience in keeping routine work records, within the last eight (8) years.
- Experience in flexography (including but not limited to: pre-press, plate preparation/mounting, operation, press maintenance).
- Experience in screen-printing (including but not limited to: pre-press, screen imaging/preparation, operation, press maintenance).
- Experience in foil stamping and embossing (including but not limited to: die making, operation, equipment maintenance).
- Client Service
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Results oriented
- Innovation / Creativity / Ingenuity
Conditions of Employment
- Upon appointment, an employee shall remain in their new position for one (1) year.
- Lifting of heavy items may be required (boxes, equipment, approximately 40 pounds/20 kg).
- Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn within the Print shop. Allowances will be provided.
- Some relocation expenses may be covered
- While we continue to explore opportunities for flexible work arrangements, the majority of work in our organization must be done in the office and cannot be performed at home.
CSIS is a separate employer and is not subject to the Public Service Employment Act (PSEA). CSIS has its own classification, compensation system, and a different staffing regime. As such, we use a different staffing process and terminology.
CSIS is committed to building a workforce that is truly representative of the Canadians it serves by cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace environment. This will be achieved by increasing employment equity group representation (including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, and women) at all levels within the organization through hiring and talent management practices. We will also ensure that appropriate accommodations are made (e.g., specialized equipment, changes to physical workspace) to provide employment opportunities for all qualified candidates. In support of achieving a greater, diverse and skilled workforce, we strongly encourage those individuals who belong to one or more of the employment equity groups to self-identify when applying.
Should you require accommodation in relation to a disability, please tell us at the beginning of the selection process. This information will be kept confidential.
The personal information provided in your application is protected under the Privacy Act and will be held in Personal Information Bank SIS/P-PU-025.
How to Submit CSIS Press Operator Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of CSIS.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All CSIS Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of CSIS-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your CSIS Press Operator Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
CSIS Press Operator Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of CSIS job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advise against sharing personal or bank related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.
- Female Jobs in Canada,
- Full-Time Jobs in Canada,
- Government Jobs in Canada,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers,