CSIS Specialist Jobs Careers 2022-2023: Careers Portal Apply for CSIS Careers 2022 | Latest Canadian Security Intelligence Service Pay and Benefits Specialist Jobs Vacancy Notification | CSIS Jobs 2022 | Canadian Security Intelligence Service has released an employment notification of the Administrative Pay and Benefits Specialist on its official website www.canada.ca | CA Government Jobs 2022 | Canadian Security Intelligence Service Jobs in Canada | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | CSIS Highest Paying Jobs.
CSIS Specialist Jobs Careers 2022-2023 Current Apply Online Canadian Security Intelligence Service Vacancies
CSIS Specialist Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in Canadian Security Intelligence Service. Submit your Job Application Form at the CSIS Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs in CSIS read this article. CSIS Specialist Jobs is a golden opportunity for the youth who are looking for Pay and Benefits Specialist Jobs in Canadian Security Intelligence Service. Canadian Security Intelligence Service is going to make new recruitment on the CSIS Jobs career website. All the aspirants who want to job in Canadian Security Intelligence Service can take advantage of this opportunity.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this Canadian Security Intelligence Service. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of CSIS Specialist Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the CSIS Jobs vacancies requirement.
CSIS Specialist Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online Canadian Security Intelligence Service Careers and Employment Opportunity Jobs in Canada
Latest CSIS Career Opportunities: – Canadian Security Intelligence Service is now recruiting for CSIS Specialist Jobs in Canada. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job in Canada. Canadian Security Intelligence Service is a reputed job location in Canada. The CSIS Specialist Jobs Salary for $71,679 – $87,206 including allowance1. Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official CSIS Careers Website Link.
This CSIS Specialist Jobs Recruitment details like job description education background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
CSIS Specialist Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Organization Name||Canadian Security Intelligence Service|
||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Name of the Position||Pay and Benefits Specialist|
|Job Req ID||21-968-06-132|
|Nationality Required||Canadian Citizens|
|Job Location||Ottawa, Ontario|
|Jobs in Country||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary||$71,679 – $87,206 including allowance1|
||Bilingual Imperative (BBB/BBB)|
CSIS Specialist Jobs – Description
Advantage of a career as a Pay and Benefits Specialist with us:
Pursuing a career with us will provide you with an opportunity to learn and grow in a dynamic workplace. You will work with a dedicated team and will be supported to advance your career within the Pay Section.
We offer competitive benefits and salary including an allowance between 3.5% and 9.5%1. In addition, temporary lump sum payments may apply.
You will have job stability since the Pay and Benefits Group of CSIS is part of the Phoenix Direct Entry Organizations.
We offer a development program to become a fully trained pay specialist.
Make an impact!
CSIS is at the forefront of Canada’s national security system and we proudly represent the best Canada has to offer.
We recruit talented individuals who are committed to Canada’s values, energized by meaningful work, and looking for opportunities to explore their maximum potential. Working at CSIS is more than just a job.
Our role is to investigate activities suspected of constituting threats to the security of Canada and to take measures to reduce these threats in accordance with well-defined legal requirements and Ministerial Direction.
As a Pay and Benefits Specialist at CSIS, you will contribute directly to our critical mission and make a difference in a unique environment.
Major responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and administer pay and benefits services by providing counselling and guidance to employees of all levels, their families and their representatives on different options available in various situations (resignations, lay-offs, life insurance plans, disability insurance, maternity /parental entitlements and garnishment); and by applying policies and guidelines;
- Research and analyze case-specific data and information by establishing the requirements of legislation/regulation, pension and insurance plans, policies, procedures, programs, directives, collective agreements and other governing authorities and prepare summaries;
- Coordinate the continuation of employee benefits and deductions by communicating orally or in writing with the other departments;
- Research and assess Treasury Board (TB) and Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) policies and regulations by ensuring their application to CSIS where required;
- Analyze and exchange case-specific information and data with associates and representatives of federal and external organization, such as insurance and financial organizations, and with clients ‘representatives to facilitate and resolve specific issues and questions;
- Organize and control a workload by meeting deadlines in an efficient manner, setting priorities, conducting peer verification and ensuring accuracy of data;
- Initiate transactions such as leaves, pay adjustments, appointments, transfer actions, pension and insurance plans by obtaining data from a variety of sources and determine/calculate entitlements, options, and obligations by preparing and issuing/submitting data, information and responses;
- Participate on projects by providing input such as system improvement initiatives, development, testing and implementation of our internal human resources systems.
- 2-year college diploma*; or
- High school diploma**.
Note: Any higher level of education could be recognized as experience.
The educational program must be from an accredited learning institution recognized in Canada.
If you have completed a program outside of Canada, you will be required to obtain proof of a Canadian equivalency at your expense through a recognized credential assessment service.
*Two (2) years of experience required.
**Four (4) years of experience required.
- Experience performing the full scope of the position as a fully trained Pay Specialist using the Phoenix Pay System, including administering pay and benefits to employees.
All candidates must also possess:
- Recent experience in client service as a resource person.
Applicants who do not meet the required experience could be considered for a developmental opportunity.
To be eligible for the developmental opportunity, applicants must be part of Group 1 or Group 2 (see below).
Successful applicants will be provided with a professional development plan. They will be appointed at a lower level until they have reached the objectives outlined in their development plan. The salary scale of this level is $61,727 to $75,083 including allowance1. Once the employee meets the required objectives, they will be nominated to the full working level of the position. The development plan will be determined following an evaluation of your experience. It may take up to two (2) years to complete.
Developmental Opportunity Group 1: Applicants who have not completed the required years of experience (see Experience section).
Developmental Opportunity Group 2: Applicants who have experience in the private sector only. These applicants must have the following:
- Experience in providing detailed information, advice and guidance to clients on issues in compensation and benefits.
- Experience in the use of computer systems related to pay and benefits processing.
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Analytical Skills
- Client Service
- Problem Solving
Conditions of Employment
1Successful candidates may be eligible for an allowance or temporary lump sum payments, where applicable.
A written exam will be administered as an assessment tool to evaluate the applicant’s knowledge.
The majority of work in our organization must be done from the office and cannot be performed at home.
CSIS is a separate employer and is not subject to the Public Service Employment Act (PSEA). CSIS has its own classification, compensation system, and a different staffing regime. As such, we use a different staffing process and terminology.
CSIS is committed to building a workforce that is truly representative of the Canadians it serves by cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace environment. This will be achieved by increasing employment equity group representation (including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, and women) at all levels within the organization through hiring and talent management practices. We will also ensure that appropriate accommodations are made (e.g., specialized equipment, changes to physical workspace) to provide employment opportunities for all qualified candidates. In support of achieving a greater, diverse and skilled workforce, we strongly encourage those individuals who belong to one or more of the employment equity groups to self-identify when applying.
Should you require accommodation in relation to a disability, please tell us at the beginning of the selection process. This information will be kept confidential.
The personal information provided in your application is protected under the Privacy Act and will be held in Personal Information Bank SIS/P-PU-025.
How to Submit CSIS Specialist Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of CSIS.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All CSIS Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of CSIS-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your CSIS Specialist Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
CSIS Specialist Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of CSIS job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advise against sharing personal or bank related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.
- Female Jobs in Canada,
- Full-Time Jobs in Canada,
- Government Jobs in Canada,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers,