CSIS Unit Head Technology Jobs Careers 2022-2023: Careers Portal Apply for CSIS Careers 2022 | Latest Canadian Security Intelligence Service Unit Head Technology Jobs Vacancy Notification | CSIS Jobs 2022 | Canadian Security Intelligence Service has released an employment notification of the Administrative Unit Head Technology on its official website www.canada.ca | CA Government Jobs 2022 | Canadian Security Intelligence Service Jobs in Canada | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | CSIS Highest Paying Jobs.
CSIS Unit Head Technology Jobs Careers 2022-2023 Current Apply Online Canadian Security Intelligence Service Vacancies
CSIS Unit Head Technology Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in Canadian Security Intelligence Service. Submit your Job Application Form at the CSIS Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs in CSIS read this article. CSIS Unit Head Technology Jobs is a golden opportunity for the youth who are looking for Unit Head Technology Jobs in Canadian Security Intelligence Service. Canadian Security Intelligence Service is going to make new recruitment on the CSIS Jobs career website. All the aspirants who want to job in Canadian Security Intelligence Service can take advantage of this opportunity.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this Canadian Security Intelligence Service. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of CSIS Unit Head Technology Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the CSIS Jobs vacancies requirement.
CSIS Unit Head Technology Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online Canadian Security Intelligence Service Careers and Employment Opportunity Jobs in Canada
Latest CSIS Career Opportunities: – Canadian Security Intelligence Service is now recruiting for CSIS Unit Head Technology Jobs in Canada. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job in Canada. Canadian Security Intelligence Service is a reputed job location in Canada. The CSIS Unit Head Technology Jobs Salary for $95,350 – $116,060. Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official CSIS Careers Website Link.
☀ Join Telegram for Instant Daily Job News ☀
This CSIS Unit Head Technology Jobs Recruitment details like job description education background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
CSIS Unit Head Technology Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Organization Name||Canadian Security Intelligence Service|
||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Name of the Position||Unit Head Technology|
|Job Req ID||21-968-09-024|
|Nationality Required||Canadian Citizens|
|Job Location||Ottawa, Ontario|
|Jobs in Country||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary||$95,350 – $116,060|
||Bilingual Non-Imperative (BBB/BBB)|
CSIS Unit Head Technology Jobs – Description
- This position is responsible for the provision of technology enabled business solutions and services through the management of people and resources
- Develop work/project plans and deliverables, assign work to staff, and oversee the implementation of technical solutions. Monitor and track results against ongoing plans.
- Manage and guide staff, address HR challenges, conduct performance evaluations, establish training plans and provide guidance and mentoring to staff. Plan for staffing renewal and participate in recruitment and staffing activities to support staffing levels.
- Provide leadership and advice on technical matters and ensure compliance with legislation and Service policies. Support the development of executive summaries, briefing materials and presentations to senior management for the area of responsibility.
- Consult with stakeholders on requirements, provide advice on specialized technical matters and solutions to address business needs.
- Implement and monitor policies and update procedures within the area of responsibility.
- Liaise with internal, external and interdepartmental counterparts for the exchange of information, assessment of shared requirements and/or the resourcing of projects. Maintain and improve established relationships in support of technical programs of common interest.
- Under the direction of management, plan and control the budget, monitor expenses and advise management of any budget requirements or issues.
- Create Statement of Work/Requests for Proposals for the engagement of consultants, contractors and service provider companies and regularly monitor deliverables.
- Undergraduate or Masters degree * and seven (7) years of experience**
- Technologist diploma* or Professional Technologist equivalency designation and eight (8) years of experience**
• College diploma* and ten (10) years of experience **
* Fields of study: Computer science, electrical, electronics, network security, telecommunications, or computer engineering.
The educational program must be from an accredited learning institution recognized in Canada.
If you completed a program outside of Canada you will be required to obtain proof of a Canadian equivalency at your expense through a recognized credential assessment service.
Note: Any higher level of education could be recognized as experience.
** is defined as providing technical expertise and leading the development, delivery or support of technology activities.
Candidates must also possess:
Experience in providing technical advice and recommendations (orally and in writing) to senior managers and employees.
Experience contributing to the development of workplans, developing technical requirements, and/or drafting design documentations.
- Experience in a formal or informal supervisory role
Formal supervision entails the day to day planning, organizing, directing, controlling and performance of the work of others (team) in achieving / attaining results within an organization. These skills may have been acquired through work experiences within the Service or outside.
- Developing strategies to support activities within the organisation and helping the team understand the goals / objectives.
- Encouraging participation, developing talent, setting objectives and providing performance feedback to employee
- Identifying issues and resolving workplace problems such as absenteeism, conflict.
- Scheduling work hours
For this criterion, we are looking for experience related to the skills required to perform the functions, and not necessarily formal “supervisory” experience. Depending on the number of employees to be supervised, this may involve various degrees of experience in planning, coordination, control and leadership of human resources. These skills may have been acquired through both work-related and other experiences, including volunteer and other work experiences outside the Service, as a supervisor or not.
A written exam will be administered. If successful, you will be invited to an interview.
Evaluated during the written exam:
- Promote Innovation and Guide Change
- Written communication skills
Evaluated during the competency-based-interview:
- Create Vision and Strategy
- Mobilize People
- Collaborate with Partners and Stakeholders
- Achieve Results
- Uphold Integrity and Respect
Conditions of Employment
Official Language Proficiency:
The immediate need is to staff positions with various linguistic profiles, therefore, we encourage all interested candidates to apply.
- If a position is identified as imperative, the employee being appointed to the position must meet the language requirements of the position, as demonstrated by valid second language evaluation (SLE) results, at the time of appointment.
- If a position is identified as non-imperative, the employee who is appointed to the position and who does not meet the linguistic profile of the position upon appointment, is considered to be “conditionally appointed” to a bilingual position. In this situation, the employee must meet the language requirements of the position within two years of the appointment date.
IT Market Modifier designated positions; therefore, successful candidates may be eligible to the IT Market Modifier.
CSIS is a separate employer and is not subject to the Public Service Employment Act (PSEA). CSIS has its own classification, compensation system, and a different staffing regime. As such, we use a different staffing process and terminology.
CSIS is committed to building a workforce that is truly representative of the Canadians it serves by cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace environment. This will be achieved by increasing employment equity group representation (including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, and women) at all levels within the organization through hiring and talent management practices. We will also ensure that appropriate accommodations are made (e.g., specialized equipment, changes to physical workspace) to provide employment opportunities for all qualified candidates. In support of achieving a greater, diverse and skilled workforce, we strongly encourage those individuals who belong to one or more of the employment equity groups to self-identify when applying.
Should you require accommodation in relation to a disability, please tell us at the beginning of the selection process. This information will be kept confidential.
The personal information provided in your application is protected under the Privacy Act and will be held in Personal Information Bank SIS/P-PU-025.
How to Submit CSIS Unit Head Technology Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of CSIS.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All CSIS Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of CSIS-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your CSIS Unit Head Technology Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
CSIS Unit Head Technology Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of CSIS job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advise against sharing personal or bank related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.
- Female Jobs in Canada,
- Full-Time Jobs in Canada,
- Government Jobs in Canada,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers,