www.elections.ca Employment Portal Apply Online for Elections Kenora Careers | Latest Elections Kenora Returning Officers Jobs Notification | Remote jobs at Elections Kenora | Elections Kenora Jobs Hiring Now Near Me | Elections Kenora Salary in Canada | Elections Kenora Jobs Work From Home Canada | Elections Kenora Careers and Employment Opportunity | Returning Officers Jobs in Kenora | Canada Government Jobs | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | Elections Kenora Highest Paying Jobs | Elections Kenora Work From Home Jobs Kenora.
Elections Kenora Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in Elections Canada. Submit your Job Application Form at the Elections Kenora Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs read this article.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this Elections Kenora. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of Elections Kenora Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the Elections Kenora Jobs vacancies requirement.
Elections Kenora Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online Elections Canada Careers and Employment Opportunity Jobs in Kenora
Latest Elections Kenora Career Opportunities: – Elections Canada is now recruiting for Returning Officers jobs in Kenora, Ontario. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job. Elections Kenora is a reputed job location in Canada. The Elections Kenora Jobs Salary for $55.66 per Hourly rate. Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official Elections Kenora Careers Website Link.
☀ Join Telegram for Instant Daily Job News ☀
This Elections Kenora Jobs Recruitment details like job description educational background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
Elections Kenora Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Organization Name||Elections Canada|
|Name of the Position||Returning Officers|
|Type of Job||Varied hours|
|Job Status||Appointed – Electoral Administrators|
|Job Location||Kenora, Ontario|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Job Time||Full-Time/ Part-Time|
|Salary||$55.66 per Hourly rate|
|Last Date||Extended until October 27, 2022 – 11:59 p.m|
Elections Kenora Jobs – Jobs Description
I. STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS
A returning officer must be qualified as an elector (i.e., be a Canadian citizen and at least 18 years old) and must live in the electoral district in which he or she will work.
A. Essential qualifications
Successful completion of two years of an acceptable post-secondary education program or an acceptable combination of education, training and relevant experience
- Management experience as a leader of an organization
- Experience in managing special events in short time frames
- Experience in managing human resources
- Experience in financial management
- Experience in material management
- Experience in managing activities in a computerized environment
B. Additional qualifications that may be used to select applicants for interviews
- Experience in the administration of electoral processes
- Participation in community-based organizations
- Ability to communicate in both official languages
- Ability to communicate in a minority language spoken in the electoral district
C. Knowledge and competencies to be assessed during the recruitment process
- Knowledge of the mandate, role and responsibilities of the Office of the Chief Electoral Officer (Elections Canada) and of the office of returning officer
- Ability to implement the statutory and administrative requirements of the office of returning officer
- Ability to navigate the Internet, and use e-mail and word processing software
- Ability to manage crises and resolve unexpected situations
- Ability to communicate effectively orally
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing
- Ability to negotiate to resolve difficult situations
- Ability to plan for the recruitment, hiring and training of personnel
- Sensitivity to persons or communities with special needs in the electoral district
- Diplomacy, judgment, reliability, adaptability and discretion
- Interpersonal skills
III. IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS FOR APPOINTMENT
A. Applicants who are being considered for appointment must:
- Supply references
- Complete and submit the Treasury Board Personnel Screening, Consent and Authorization Form, which includes providing information required for criminal record and credit checks
- Be granted “Reliability” status before they can be appointed
- Provide two pieces of valid ID that confirm proof of residency within the electoral district in which the application is for
B. Applicants must be prepared to accept the following conditions of appointment should they be appointed as a returning officer:
- Not engage in politically partisan conduct at the federal, provincial, territorial or municipal levels
- Not make a contribution to a candidate, a leadership contestant or a nomination contestant
- Not belong to or make a contribution to, be an employee of or hold a position in a registered party, an eligible party or a registered electoral district association
- Be available between electoral events for pre-event planning and other part-time and intermittent activities
- Be available and able to work long hours, without notice, for the duration of an election or referendum period and the post-event period
- Attend training sessions in Gatineau or in other locations in Canada, as required
- In exceptional cases, agree to establish a returning office and work in a community closer to the majority of people in the electoral district during an electoral event
- Maintain a security clearance and accept that random checks may be performed
How to Submit Elections Kenora Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Elections Kenora.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All Elections Kenora Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of Elections Kenora-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your Elections Kenora Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in the future.
|Before applying, please ensure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you are eligible.
Applications of ineligible applicants will be rejected by the Recruitment Manager.
Elections Kenora Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Top Queries Search By People
Female Jobs in Kenora, Full-Time Jobs in Kenora, Government Jobs in Canada, Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners, Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers, Kenora Part-Time Jobs Near Me, Work From Home Jobs in Canada, Student Jobs in Canada,
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of Elections Kenora recruitment process, this website only shares Elections Kenora job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advises against sharing personal or bank-related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.