www.longos.com Careers Portal Apply for Longo’s Careers 2022 | Latest Longo’s Vaughan Food Production Jobs Notification | Longo’s Vaughan Jobs 2022 | Longo’s Food Production Jobs 2022 | Longo’s Vaughan Careers and Employment Opportunity | Food Production Jobs in Vaughan | Ontario Jobs in Longo’s | CA Government Jobs 2022 | Longo’s Jobs in Canada | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | Longo’s Vaughan Highest Paying Jobs.
Longo’s Food Production Jobs Careers 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online Longo’s Careers Jobs in Vaughan, Ontario
Longo’s Vaughan Food Production Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in Longo’s. Submit your Job Application Form at the Longo’s Vaughan Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs in Longo’s read this article.
Longo’s Food Production Jobs is a golden opportunity for the youth who are looking for Food Production Jobs in Vaughan. Longo’s Vaughan is going to make new recruitment on the Longo’s Jobs career website. All the aspirants who want to job in Longo’s can take advantage of this opportunity. Longo’s Vaughan is a well-paid company.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this Longo’s Vaughan. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of Longo’s Vaughan Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the Longo’s Vaughan Jobs vacancies requirement.
Longo’s Food Production Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online Longo’s Careers and Employment Opportunity For Food Production Jobs in Vaughan, Ontario
Latest Longo’s Vaughan Career Opportunities: – Longo’s is now recruiting for Food Production jobs in Vaughan, Ontario. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job in Vaughan. Longo’s Vaughan is a reputed job location in Canada. The Longo’s Food Production Jobs Salary for CAD $29.7K–$37.7K a year (Not Confirmed). Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official Longo’s Vaughan Careers Website Link.
This Longo’s Food Production Jobs Recruitment details like job description education background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
Longo’s Food Production Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Name of the Position||Food Production|
|Job Location||Vaughan, Ontario|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary||CAD $29.7K–$37.7K a year (Not Confirmed)|
|Last Date||Check Official Notification|
Longo’s Food Production Jobs – Jobs Description
The incumbent is responsible for providing Genuine Merchant customer service through the preparation and production of products prepared in the Central Kitchen. This position will perform day-to-day activities, following instructions from their Supervisor and adhering to company policies and guidelines.
- Working on assembly line to produce products that you are proud to serve to your family including tasks such as measuring, scaling recipes, documenting traceability information onto documents and
- Keeping all areas clean at all times
- Adhering to company’s uniform which includes steel toe safety shoes, clean uniform, hairnet, beard net, if required and following all GMPs
- Quick honest response to questions and requests
Food and Product Knowledge:
- Willingness to gain knowledge of food preparation (this role requires individuals work with various meat products, Pork, Chicken, Beef, Lamb) inclusive of marinating, cutting and preparation of veg and dairy items
Department Policies and Standard Operating Procedures:
- Responsible for consistent product presentation, and FIFO (First In, First Out)..
- Responsible for ensuring the quality and freshness of products at all times by best before dates and lot number information
- Assisting in the preparation and packing of all food products produced by the Central Kitchen.
- Safely operating machinery and equipment as required for the above activity.
- Carrying out a variety of kitchen duties as directed.
- Assisting with the achievement of production targets.
- Minimising production costs.
- Minimising wastage.
Health and Safety:
- Follow food safety standards
- Follow health and workplace safety standards
- Clean equipment, counter and sanitize work area
Job Knowledge, Skills & Credentials:
- High School Diploma
- Good verbal communication skills
- Strong initiative, excellent work ethic, time management skills and sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Reliable and organized
- Team Player who shares mutual respect with all team members
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to perform work in a cold environment <10degrees C
How to Submit Longo’s Food Production Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Longo’s.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All Longo’s Vaughan Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of Longo’s-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your Longo’s Food Production Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Longo’s Food Production Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of Longo’s Vaughan recruitment process, this website only share Longo’s Vaughan job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advise against sharing personal or bank related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.
- Female Jobs in Canada,
- Full-Time Jobs in Canada,
- Government Jobs in Canada,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers,