www.pharmaprix.ca Careers Portal Apply for Pharmaprix Careers 2022 | Latest Pharmaprix Ottawa Cashier Jobs Notification | Pharmaprix Ottawa Jobs 2022 | Pharmaprix Cashier Jobs 2022 | Pharmaprix Ottawa Careers and Employment Opportunity | Cashier Jobs in Ottawa | Ontario Jobs in Pharmaprix | CA Government Jobs 2022 | Pharmaprix Jobs in Canada | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | Pharmaprix Ottawa Highest Paying Jobs.
Pharmaprix Ottawa Cashier Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in Pharmaprix . Submit your Job Application Form at the Pharmaprix Ottawa Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs in Pharmaprix read this article.
Pharmaprix Cashier Jobs is a golden opportunity for the youth who are looking for Cashier Jobs in Ottawa. Pharmaprix Ottawa is going to make new recruitment on the Pharmaprix Jobs career website. All the aspirants who want to job in Pharmaprix can take advantage of this opportunity. Pharmaprix Ottawa is a well-paid company.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this Pharmaprix Ottawa. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of Pharmaprix Ottawa Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the Pharmaprix Ottawa Jobs vacancies requirement.
Pharmaprix Cashier Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online Pharmaprix Careers and Employment Opportunity For Cashier Jobs in Ottawa, Ontario
Latest Pharmaprix Ottawa Career Opportunities: – Pharmaprix is now recruiting for Cashier jobs in Ottawa, Ontario. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job in Ottawa. Pharmaprix Ottawa is a reputed job location in Canada. The Pharmaprix Cashier Jobs Salary for CAD $29.7K–$37.7K a year (Not Confirmed). Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official Pharmaprix Ottawa Careers Website Link.
This Pharmaprix Cashier Jobs Recruitment details like job description education background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
Pharmaprix Cashier Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Name of the Position||Cashier|
|Job Location||Ottawa, Ontario|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary||CAD $29.7K–$37.7K a year (Not Confirmed)|
|Last Date||Check Official Notification|
Pharmaprix Cashier Jobs – Jobs Description
Maintain excellent customer service and checkout area for prompt and accurate processing of the customer’s order.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides excellent customer service and positively engages with all customers
- Maintains a neat and organized checkout area
- Greets all customers and displays warm demeanor
- Accurately scans or enters product data
- Accurately accounts for cash and coupon, lottery, and PC Optimum
- Asks for customer’s PC Optimum Card during each transaction
- Answers inquiries regarding location of product, rain-checks, refunds, PC Optimum
- Ensures proper documentation completed with respect to customers receipt and return of goods
- Completes merchandising tasks as directed and maintains efficient flow of merchandise from backroom to sales floor
- Merchandises and maintains designated areas (i.e. facing, signing, labeling, etc)
- Advises appropriate person regarding stock outs/shortages
- Performs stock counts and orders for designated areas
- Ensures loss prevention Standards are followed
- Controls cash, lottery, and stamp inventory in accordance with prescribed cash handling policies and procedures
- Maintains proper security of cash and merchandise
- Presents proper image to the public in accordance with Uniform Policy and Dress Code Guidelines (i.e. clean appearance, approved uniform, name badge)
- Complies with all health and safety regulations
- Complies with all store policies and procedures
- Ensures the standards of housekeeping and image are maintained
- Perform other duties as required
- Completes all training and new initiatives on SDMU
- Planning, Judgement and Decision Making
- Balance teamwork and efficiency in processing the customer order
- Organization and neatness
- Cope with register and credit authorization issues
- Determine customer satisfaction
- Efficiency in processing the customer order
- Troubleshoot cash issues
- Strong computer and register skills
- Well organized with ability to record keep
- Detail oriented
- Ability to provide a proactive approach in customer service and problem-solving
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to function as part of the team in a fast paced environment
- Commitment to providing customer service
- Ability to work flexible shifts which may include nights and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladder
How to Submit Pharmaprix Cashier Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Pharmaprix.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All Pharmaprix Ottawa Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of Pharmaprix-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your Pharmaprix Cashier Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Pharmaprix Cashier Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of Pharmaprix Ottawa recruitment process, this website only share Pharmaprix Ottawa job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advise against sharing personal or bank related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.
- Female Jobs in Canada,
- Full-Time Jobs in Canada,
- Government Jobs in Canada,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers,