www.phoenixyouth.ca Careers Portal Apply for Phoenix Youth Programs Careers 2022 | Latest Phoenix Youth Programs Halifax Engagement Specialist Jobs Notification | Phoenix Youth Programs Halifax Jobs 2022 | Phoenix Youth Programs Engagement Specialist Jobs 2022 | Phoenix Youth Programs Halifax Careers and Employment Opportunity | Engagement Specialist Jobs in Halifax | Nova Scotia Jobs in Phoenix Youth Programs | CA Government Jobs 2022 | Phoenix Youth Programs Jobs in Canada | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | Phoenix Youth Programs Halifax Highest Paying Jobs.
Phoenix Youth Programs Halifax Engagement Specialist Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in Phoenix Youth Programs. Submit your Job Application Form at the Phoenix Youth Programs Halifax Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs in Phoenix Youth Programs read this article.
Phoenix Youth Programs Engagement Specialist Jobs is a golden opportunity for the youth who are looking for Engagement Specialist Jobs in Halifax. Phoenix Youth Programs Halifax is going to make new recruitment on the Phoenix Youth Programs Jobs career website. All the aspirants who want to job in Phoenix Youth Programs can take advantage of this opportunity. Phoenix Youth Programs Halifax is a well-paid company.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this Phoenix Youth Programs Halifax. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of Phoenix Youth Programs Halifax Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the Phoenix Youth Programs Halifax Jobs vacancies requirement.
Phoenix Youth Programs Engagement Specialist Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online Phoenix Youth Programs Careers and Employment Opportunity For Engagement Specialist Jobs in Halifax, Nova Scotia
Latest Phoenix Youth Programs Halifax Career Opportunities: – Phoenix Youth Programs is now recruiting for Engagement Specialist jobs in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job in Halifax. Phoenix Youth Programs Halifax is a reputed job location in Canada. The Phoenix Youth Programs Engagement Specialist Jobs Salary for CAD $29.7K–$37.7K a year (Not Confirmed). Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official Phoenix Youth Programs Halifax Careers Website Link.
This Phoenix Youth Programs Engagement Specialist Jobs Recruitment details like job description education background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
Phoenix Youth Programs Engagement Specialist Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Organization Name||Phoenix Youth Programs|
|Name of the Position||Engagement Specialist|
||Phoenix Youth Programs|
|Job Location||Halifax, Nova Scotia|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Job Time||Full-Time/ Part-Time|
|Salary||CAD $29.7K–$37.7K a year (Not Confirmed)|
|Last Date||Check Official Notification|
Phoenix Youth Programs Engagement Specialist Jobs – Jobs Description
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the program delivery is congruent with Phoenix’s mission, vision, and values.
- Work in accordance with Phoenix’s policies, procedures, and framework of practice.
- Design, and facilitate employability & life skills workshops for youth who have a variety of learning and employment needs.
- Foster a culture of learning with youth through innovative communication, supportive outreach, community building, and youth engagement and feedback.
- Identify and recruit youth in the community to create workplace readiness training opportunities with youth, and matching youth with employer practitioners.
- Assist youth with:
- Career exploration, job search activities and resume preparation, either one on one or in a small group setting.
- Creating professional social media presence. (i.e., LinkedIn).
- Assist with education systems navigation.
- Provide outreach support through tours, community activities and advocacy.
- Assist PLEC programs through various communication methods such as promotional materials, presentations, and social media.
- Provide additional support as required to the PLEC team and youth in support of employment/academic goals.
- Work collaboratively with other Phoenix programs to offer effective youth-centered life skill and employability programming.
- Maintain records, statistics and progress reports as required.
- Use Phoenix database and LaMPSS.
- Fulfill other responsibilities as identified by the PLEC Manager.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Requirements:
- Solid understanding of youth development and youth employment needs.
- Ability to design, deliver and facilitate employment & life skills workshops using principles of adult education and experiential learning.
- Ability to engage and work effectively with youth to deliver workshops that address life & employability skills.
- Knowledge of employment & labour market needs, and trends is an asset.
- Knowledge of community resources, training opportunities and employment programs are required.
- Ability to foster and steward positive relationships internally and with community partners including potential employers.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment effectively.
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite, use of the Internet & social media.
- Demonstrated skill using anti-oppressive practice (harm reduction, narrative practice, a social justice perspective) is an asset.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and qualify for use of the Phoenix vehicle; use of a personal vehicle would be considered an asset.
- Non-violent crisis intervention (CPI), suicide intervention (ASIST), standard first aid or a commitment to secure those requirements within six months of being hired.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Social Work or Education or other equivalent, with a minimum of one year of direct service delivery experience with youth/young adults.
- Experience supporting young people in their career development and job search goals to make positive transitions into the workforce.
- Experience developing and facilitating employment workshops using an adult education model & experiential learning.
- Community outreach and/or community engagement experience is an asset.
- Registration or candidacy for registration, certification, or membership of a related professional body, (if applicable).
- Experience working for a non-profit organization is an asset
How to Submit Phoenix Youth Programs Engagement Specialist Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Phoenix Youth Programs.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All Phoenix Youth Programs Halifax Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of Phoenix Youth Programs-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your Phoenix Youth Programs Engagement Specialist Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Phoenix Youth Programs Engagement Specialist Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of Phoenix Youth Programs Halifax recruitment process, this website only share Phoenix Youth Programs Halifax job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advise against sharing personal or bank related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.
- Female Jobs in Canada,
- Full-Time Jobs in Canada,
- Government Jobs in Canada,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers,