www.reveraliving.com Careers Portal Apply for Revera Inc Careers 2022 | Latest Revera Inc Nepean Laundry Aide Jobs Notification | Revera Inc Nepean Jobs 2022 | Revera Inc Laundry Aide Jobs 2022 | Revera Inc Nepean Careers and Employment Opportunity | Laundry Aide Jobs in Nepean | Ontario Jobs in Revera Inc | CA Government Jobs 2022 | Revera Inc Jobs in Canada | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | Revera Inc Nepean Highest Paying Jobs.
Revera Inc Laundry Aide Jobs Careers 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online Revera Inc Careers Jobs in Nepean, Ontario
Revera Inc Nepean Laundry Aide Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in Revera Inc. Submit your Job Application Form at the Revera Inc Nepean Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs in Revera Inc read this article.
Revera Inc Laundry Aide Jobs is a golden opportunity for the youth who are looking for Laundry Aide Jobs in Nepean. Revera Inc Nepean is going to make new recruitment on the Revera Inc Jobs career website. All the aspirants who want to job in Revera Inc can take advantage of this opportunity. Revera Inc Nepean is a well-paid company.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this Revera Inc Nepean. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of Revera Inc Nepean Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the Revera Inc Nepean Jobs vacancies requirement.
Revera Inc Laundry Aide Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online Revera Inc Careers and Employment Opportunity For Laundry Aide Jobs in Nepean, Ontario
Latest Revera Inc Nepean Career Opportunities: – Revera Inc is now recruiting for Laundry Aide jobs in Nepean, Ontario. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job in Nepean. Revera Inc Nepean is a reputed job location in Canada. The Revera Inc Laundry Aide Jobs Salary for CAD $29.7K–$37.7K a year (Not Confirmed). Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official Revera Inc Nepean Careers Website Link.
☀ Join Telegram for Instant Daily Job News ☀
This Revera Inc Laundry Aide Jobs Recruitment details like job description education background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
Revera Inc Laundry Aide Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Organization Name||Revera Inc|
|Name of the Position||Laundry Aide|
|Job Req ID||R10953|
|Job Location||Nepean, Ontario|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary||CAD $29.7K–$37.7K a year (Not Confirmed)|
|Last Date||Check Official Notification|
Revera Inc Laundry Aide Jobs – Jobs Description
The Laundry Aide is responsible for the collection, sorting, washing, repair and delivery of Resident’s laundry.
– To assist in the collection and sorting of soiled personal clothing and linens and pre- treat stains as required;
- To load and unload washers and dryers ensuring that proper settings are used and that chemical supplies are at an appropriate level;
- To inspect soiled linens or personal laundry and complete any required repairs, e.g. rips, tears, buttons;
- To fold , segregate and stack linens and residents’ clothing and ironing as required;
- To deliver linens and clothing to appropriate areas;
- To adhere to established facility policies and procedures, including safety rules and safe working practices;
- To complete documentation as required according to facility policy/job routines;
- To be aware of the Resident Rights & Responsibilities and endeavor to respect and promote it;
- To attend in-service training as required in order to better serve the needs of the residents;
- To attend staff meetings as required to be aware of changes in Residence that have taken place;
- To participate in the Quality Improvement Program;
- To work in a position of trust with vulnerable adults (residents)
- To uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera’s Code of Conduct
- To complete other duties as assigned.
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Knowledge/experience in commercial laundry procedures and ability to meet physical requirements of the job
- Ability to follow instructions and provide feedback on a day to day basis
- Must be familiar with standard sewing and mending techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper linen care and stain removal
- Proficiency in a second language is an asset
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one.
How to Submit Revera Inc Laundry Aide Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Revera Inc.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All Revera Inc Nepean Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of Revera Inc-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your Revera Inc Laundry Aide Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Revera Inc Laundry Aide Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of Revera Inc Nepean recruitment process, this website only share Revera Inc Nepean job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advise against sharing personal or bank related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.
- Female Jobs in Canada,
- Full-Time Jobs in Canada,
- Government Jobs in Canada,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers,