www.southeastcollegiate.ca Careers Portal Apply for Southeast Collegiate Careers 2022 | Latest Southeast Collegiate Winnipeg Human Resources Jobs Notification | Southeast Collegiate Winnipeg Jobs 2022 | Southeast Collegiate Human Resources Jobs 2022 | Southeast Collegiate Winnipeg Careers and Employment Opportunity | Human Resources Jobs in Winnipeg | Manitoba Jobs in Southeast Collegiate | CA Government Jobs 2022 | Southeast Collegiate Jobs in Canada | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | Southeast Collegiate Winnipeg Highest Paying Jobs.
Southeast Collegiate Winnipeg Human Resources Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in Southeast Collegiate. Submit your Job Application Form at the Southeast Collegiate Winnipeg Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs in Southeast Collegiate read this article.
Southeast Collegiate Human Resources Jobs is a golden opportunity for the youth who are looking for Human Resources Jobs in Winnipeg. Southeast Collegiate Winnipeg is going to make new recruitment on the Southeast Collegiate Jobs career website. All the aspirants who want to job in Southeast Collegiate can take advantage of this opportunity. Southeast Collegiate Winnipeg is a well-paid company.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this Southeast Collegiate Winnipeg. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of Southeast Collegiate Winnipeg Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the Southeast Collegiate Winnipeg Jobs vacancies requirement.
Southeast Collegiate Human Resources Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online Southeast Collegiate Careers and Employment Opportunity For Human Resources Jobs in Winnipeg, Manitoba
Latest Southeast Collegiate Winnipeg Career Opportunities: – Southeast Collegiate is now recruiting for Human Resources jobs in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job in Winnipeg. Southeast Collegiate Winnipeg is a reputed job location in Canada. The Southeast Collegiate Human Resources Jobs Salary for CAD $29.7K–$37.7K a year (Not Confirmed). Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official Southeast Collegiate Winnipeg Careers Website Link.
☀ Join Telegram for Instant Daily Job News ☀
This Southeast Collegiate Human Resources Jobs Recruitment details like job description education background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
Southeast Collegiate Human Resources Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Organization Name||Southeast Collegiate|
|Name of the Position||Human Resources|
|Job Req ID||223174|
|Job Location||Winnipeg, Manitoba|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Job Time||Full-Time/ Part-Time|
|Salary||CAD $29.7K–$37.7K a year (Not Confirmed)|
|Last Date||Check Official Notification|
Southeast Collegiate Human Resources Jobs – Jobs Description
Southeast Collegiate, based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, is unlike any other school in Canada. It is a unique facility that not only educates its students, but also houses the student body on site while nourishing the culture of First Nations in many of its day-to-day operations.
Prior to the establishment of SEC, there were very few “culturally appropriate” schools in the Province that suited the needs of the Southeast Resource Development Council Corporation (SERDC) communities. A majority, if not all, of SEC students are from Cree, Oji-Cree and Ojibwe speaking communities.
SEC partners with First Nations, federal and provincial levels of government, as well as many organizations and agencies working together to achieve the ultimate goal of preparing students so they may continue to further their education goals.
SEC is searching for a highly organized and efficient Human Resources/Payroll person to join their team. The Human Resources/Payroll position will be responsible for all human resources functions of the organization as well as the organization’s payroll for 71 staff. The Human Resources/Payroll individual will also participate in, prepare, and provide information for numerous projects as well as assist other staff with other daily tasks.
Reporting to the Director of Operations & Human Resources, this position will offer mentorship and guidance in the field of Human Resources for candidates with 2 – 3 years of experience.
- Diploma or Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) designation is an asset
- CPHR candidate required
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Payroll experience essential, experience with Dayforce Time Management System an asset
- Ability to organize and multitask
- Ability to handle stressful situations and deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc.)
- Data entry, record keeping and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills
How to Submit Southeast Collegiate Human Resources Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Southeast Collegiate.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All Southeast Collegiate Winnipeg Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of Southeast Collegiate-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your Southeast Collegiate Human Resources Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Southeast Collegiate Human Resources Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of Southeast Collegiate Winnipeg recruitment process, this website only share Southeast Collegiate Winnipeg job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advise against sharing personal or bank related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.
- Female Jobs in Canada,
- Full-Time Jobs in Canada,
- Government Jobs in Canada,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers,