www.wholefoodsmarket.com Careers Portal Apply for Whole Foods Market Careers 2022 | Latest Whole Foods Market Oakville Bakery Team Member Jobs Notification | Whole Foods Market Oakville Jobs 2022 | Whole Foods Market Bakery Team Member Jobs 2022 | Whole Foods Market Oakville Careers and Employment Opportunity | Bakery Team Member Jobs in Oakville | Ontario Jobs in Whole Foods Market | CA Government Jobs 2022 | Whole Foods Market Jobs in Canada | Highest Paying Jobs in Canada | Whole Foods Market Oakville Highest Paying Jobs.
Whole Foods Market Oakville Bakery Team Member Jobs Vacancies 2022: New Job Vacancies in Whole Foods Market. Submit your Job Application Form at the Whole Foods Market Oakville Careers site. For more information about Canadian Government Jobs in Whole Foods Market read this article.
Whole Foods Market Bakery Team Member Jobs is a golden opportunity for the youth who are looking for Bakery Team Member Jobs in Oakville. Whole Foods Market Oakville is going to make new recruitment on the Whole Foods Market Jobs career website. All the aspirants who want to job in Whole Foods Market can take advantage of this opportunity. Whole Foods Market Oakville is a well-paid company.
Given below are the essential qualifications for Jobs in this Whole Foods Market Oakville. All applicants are requested to read carefully the essential qualifications of Whole Foods Market Oakville Jobs before applying. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the Whole Foods Market Oakville Jobs vacancies requirement.
Whole Foods Market Bakery Team Member Jobs 2022-2023 Latest Apply Online Whole Foods Market Careers and Employment Opportunity For Bakery Team Member Jobs in Oakville, Ontario
Latest Whole Foods Market Oakville Career Opportunities: – Whole Foods Market is now recruiting for Bakery Team Member jobs in Oakville, Ontario. Candidates who have Degree/ Diploma qualifications can avail of this job in Oakville. Whole Foods Market Oakville is a reputed job location in Canada. The Whole Foods Market Bakery Team Member Jobs Salary for CAD $29.7K–$37.7K a year (Not Confirmed). Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Official Whole Foods Market Oakville Careers Website Link.
☀ Join Telegram for Instant Daily Job News ☀
This Whole Foods Market Bakery Team Member Jobs Recruitment details like job description education background, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. You can check the table below to know the details in shorts. If you want to know the complete information then read the article till the end.
Whole Foods Market Bakery Team Member Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Organization Name||Whole Foods Market|
|Name of the Position||Bakery Team Member|
||Whole Foods Market|
|Job Location||Oakville, Ontario|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary||CAD $29.7K–$37.7K a year (Not Confirmed)|
|Last Date||Check Official Notification|
Whole Foods Market Bakery Team Member Jobs – Jobs Description
Provides support as a member of the Bakery team to include receiving and preparing product, maintaining the Bakery area and displays, and selling product in support of WFM standards. Performs all functions related to breaking down deliveries and stocking shelves. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. Team Leaders are required to spend significant time on the floor, engaging with customers, and pitching in to help whenever and wherever needed. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations.
- Ensures a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and shelves clean and well stocked by front-facing, checking codes, rotating and removing out-of-date products.
- Stocks and cleans shelves, bins, and display areas.
- Monitors and prevents spoilage and communicates waste to buyers, Team Leaders, and shift supervisor.
- Maintains back stock in good order.
- Assists with sampling program, keeping sample areas full, clean and appealing.
- Assists with periodic inventory checks.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
- Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures accuracy of signs and pricing.
- Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national leadership.
- Ability to sell proactively.
- Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in department.
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness.
- Proactively reads labels and familiarizes oneself on various products.
- Assists with periodic inventory checks.
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
- Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Understanding of and compliance with WFM quality goals.
- No prior retail experience required.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing), 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), >90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to work in wet and dry conditions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including knives, box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
- May require use of ladders.
How to Submit Whole Foods Market Bakery Team Member Jobs Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Whole Foods Market.
- After that, you will see the career option on the official, click on it.
- All Whole Foods Market Oakville Jobs links will appear in front of you Now you have to click on the link of Whole Foods Market-Profile-Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling out the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Your Whole Foods Market Bakery Team Member Jobs application form is complete.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Whole Foods Market Bakery Team Member Jobs – Important Link
|Apply Now Here|
Disclaimer:- Unjobscareer.com does not have any involvement in any kind of Whole Foods Market Oakville recruitment process, this website only share Whole Foods Market Oakville job vacancies and interviews from various online and offline sources. Applicants who are applying for jobs, please be advised to research real prospective employers independently. We (unjobscareer.com) do not make any requests or requests for payment of money and unjobscareer.com strictly advise against sharing personal or bank related information. Unjobscareer.com is not responsible for any mistake.
- Female Jobs in Canada,
- Full-Time Jobs in Canada,
- Government Jobs in Canada,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners,
- Driver Jobs in Canada for Freshers,